Dialogue

Dialogue

A Screenplay by ohromantics
"

Random snippets of dialogue I think up.

"
Exchange #1

"No, you're clingy and cuddly with girls because you've got some fucked up childhood issues, whatever the psychology is behind that, or you just like acting like a mama's boy with someone who isn't your mother. You see, the point is, the girl is there because she likes YOU. Not because you're up her a*s constantly trying to f****n' hold her hand or wrap an arm around her, or f****n nestle your f****t head into her f****n' neck every chance you f****n' get, but because she likes YOU acting like YOU, spending time with HER."

"No man. She's f****n' THERE for that. She's my girlfriend, and therefore I don't snuggle with anyone else BUT her. You go to the gym to work out, I go to my girlfriend to get close with and I claim alpha male dominance over my women with subjugative but affectionate gestures. Tool."

"Look buddy, all I'm sayin' is she doesn't need to be reminded of that every 5 seconds. If you ask me, all that you just said there sounds like an excuse to act like a five year old mama's boy."

------------------------------------------------

Exchange #2
[Two people have just broken into a vehicle, and the man in the passenger seat has opened the glove box of the vehicle and removed the document on the top of the pile of papers and forms.]

Scoffing, almost chuckling;
"Aw man, what is this?! ... His RECREATIONAL FISHING LICENSE!? What a f*g!"

© 2011 ohromantics


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on November 2, 2011
Last Updated on November 2, 2011

Author

ohromantics
ohromantics

the end of the world party, FL



About
a collection of notes, lyrical poems, snippets of thought provoking one-liners, and absurd thoughts. more..

Writing