Born Genius, Find Their Rembrandt Side

Born Genius, Find Their Rembrandt Side

A Story by Stephen
"

Bring the Genius side out of our children and others

"

We are brought into this world with a brain that is making it's connections. The neural pathways are being developed and things such as touch, voice, facial expressions from the mother and father are of assistance to help define how these pathways are development and how the brain's map is laid out. From the time that we are born to the time we get out of high school, we are heavily influenced by those around us and to an extent determines who we are.

Parents have a huge responsibility to their children. They possess the ability to have a major impact on how they are molded and who they become. By their actions they influence the development of their child's brain. The child will come away viewing much of their lives through the paradigm that the parents have developed for them.

How many geniuses have lost their "expression" due to parents suppressing their talents. In a world that is becoming extremely rational, it does not seem too unreasonable for a parent to suppress their child's abnormal creative or emotional side. In the name of making your child "fit in" to the social norms, you are sacrificing something far greater, their unique contribution to society.

We have to see our children for who they are, not what we want them to be. Instead of raising them to "fit in" so that they don't stand out in the crowd, bring out of them their creativity and their emotions and teach them how to express themselves. Teach them that there are no bounds on their potential and what they have to give back to the world. You never know, you might have a Rembrandt under your nose.

© 2015 Stephen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very insightful - nice :)
Quick point: 1st paragraph - should it say ..."how these pathways are developed.."?

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Stephen

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the constructive feedback my friend and for the appraisal
Really-really awesome. You can portray the real problem of today's society. Many parents aren't capable of realizing their children's talent and force them to become an ordinary person. This is an amazing work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Stephen

9 Years Ago

Thanks! I appreciate you taking the time to read this. We all have our unique contributions to this .. read more
Mr. Box

9 Years Ago

yes, I am fully agree with you. You're most welcome
I totally agree. Wonderful story! Very nicely penned:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Stephen

9 Years Ago

Thanks! friend
Cool Girl

9 Years Ago

Anytime! :)
I agree and think this a wonderful story that more people should understand. Being held back is an awful feeling that no one should ever feel.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Stephen

9 Years Ago

Thankyou very much for reading my work. I appreciate the appraisal and praise.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 16, 2015
Last Updated on January 16, 2015
Tags: Genius, Rembrandt, children, neural, brain, thoughts, mold, teach

Author

Stephen
Stephen

Pensacola , FL



About
I am very interested in writing. Love to read others writings and really find the meaning within that writing. I love to write to be able to hopefully add meaning to others lives or help them in a tim.. more..

Writing