The Friendvascular System

The Friendvascular System

A Poem by Stephen
"

The way friendship works

"
The heart has always been the source from which people believe that emotions flowed. The “physical heart” is a muscle that is critical in keeping your body alive. The “emotional heart” is a muscle critical in keeping “you” alive. To keep a healthy “physical heart” you do physical exercise and eat on a healthy diet. To keep a healthy “emotional heart” you express yourself and do it with a healthy diet of both the negative and the positive. As the “physcial heart” requires the assistance of the cardiovascular system to keep going, so does the “emotional heart” require the assistance of the “friend/family” system. As the heart pumps out the blood into the veins, so do we pump out our emotions to friends and family all in order to keep a well circulated system. If the “hearts” fail to function as such, then the life slowly whithers away.

© 2015 Stephen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have to say, the title of this piece was quite an intriguing one that I couldn't help but to lay my eyes upon this piece, and truly I find all of these thoughts of yours enticing. To imagine an "emotional heart," no different than any other system of the body, a necessary system as well, required for the day-to-day functions of the lives of human beings, and without it? Perhaps life could be sustained, but is it really living? Intriguing piece, really.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Stephen

9 Years Ago

Thanks! for the appraisal. It is greatly appreciatied
There is a deep truth to your words. It is a shame not more people have read this, because in my honest opinion it absolutely brilliant. The only thing else I can say is keep up the good work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Stephen

9 Years Ago

wow!! I am humble after hearing your opinion of my writing. I am glad that you liked it. Appreciate .. read more
ZDMusgrove

9 Years Ago

No problem, I am always happy to review work. Anytime you want me to review something just send me a.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 11, 2015
Last Updated on January 11, 2015
Tags: Friendship, love, relationship, emotions, heart

Author

Stephen
Stephen

Pensacola , FL



About
I am very interested in writing. Love to read others writings and really find the meaning within that writing. I love to write to be able to hopefully add meaning to others lives or help them in a tim.. more..

Writing