Every Person An Artist, Every Person An Appraiser

Every Person An Artist, Every Person An Appraiser

A Poem by Stephen

When you see art work, literature, Architecture, Photography, etc…..You see a message someone is trying to express. They are trying to tell somebody something. They are reaching out to be heard in a society that is passing them by who are mostly unaware that they exist.

Each artist has their own style, their own medium in which to express their innermost desires. There are skilled appraisers for each kind of art, sometimes there maybe one appraiser for one artist who is able to see in that artist something that no one else is able to see. They analyze the styles and mediums through which the artist creates the masterpiece and they try to come to an understanding of the message being presented. They then take that message and they present it to the world so that the artist can be heard. Unfortunately, to many times, it’s after they have left this world that people hear the cry of the artist and we never know what the artist really meant by his art. His message is still unheard.

            Every person is an artist. They are crying out to a society that is passing them by mostly unaware that they exist. They have their own unique style and medium in which they are trying to express themselves. They have something special that only they can contribute to the world, and the world loses something special because they leave misunderstood.

Everyone is an appraiser. Some have the ability to connect with all kinds of people, see their true worth, and translate the message being sent. As for the people who are hard to understand and are mostly misunderstood, there are only a few that can make that connection.

You are both the artist and the appraiser

You must first understand how you can express yourself through your own style and medium, to be understood. It takes time and effort for you to create the masterpiece that you shall contribute to the world. It takes your willingness to open up to others so that others may see your worth and understand the message that you are trying to send so they can help you express it.

The most important role you have is that of the appraiser. You must find the worth in others and be able to understand their message. There are people out there that are alone, they are hurting, and in their own way they are crying out to us. We must take the time out to understand them, to put ourselves in their place, to see things through their lens. Then we must translate the message and help the world understand what unique contribution they have to give.

Look around you. Appraise each person. Search for the message they are trying to send and help them express it. Bring others to see their worth. God forbid that anyone should leave this world misunderstood because we didn’t take the time to appraise them.

© 2015 Stephen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on January 3, 2015
Last Updated on January 3, 2015
Tags: Appraiser, art, person, hurting, worth

Author

Stephen
Stephen

Pensacola , FL



About
I am very interested in writing. Love to read others writings and really find the meaning within that writing. I love to write to be able to hopefully add meaning to others lives or help them in a tim.. more..

Writing