Oxygen (Larry)

Oxygen (Larry)

A Story by hakuna matata
"

“His lips were like oxygen, And I couldn’t breathe.”

"
Louis
...
I stood in line, waiting to get on the public bus. People slipped a few crisp dollars out of their old, leathered wallets and shuffled to go find a seat. I was next and I did the same as the other people " I gave him a 5 and moved out of everyone’s way and sat down.
I was in seat 11, all the way at the back. I liked to be at the back. No one ever sits at the back of the bus anymore so it’s fairly quiet. Gives me time to think, you know?
“Is anyone sitting here?” I looked up and there he was, a beautiful smile to hide that hideous personality.
I resisted the urge to say,“No, but you know bloody well that you’re not going to let your a*s touch MY seat.”
Instead, I curled to corners of my mouth up that could be easily mistaken into a friendly grin, and said,“No, of course not.”
I scooted over and sat down next to me. I lay my head on the window frame and looked out. Nothing there but a normal day in Texas; people scurrying out and about, stray cats littering the sidewalk, crying toddlers, and dogs on leashes.
“So,” he said,“How’s it been?”
“Great.” My answers were short and direct. I was praying that he got the signal I didn’t want to talk right now. Well, not to him.
“Nice to hear, babe.”
“I’m not a ‘babe.’ Well, not to you, yet, anyway.”
“Okay, fine. I’m going to shut up before I piss you off anymore.” He looked out the window and “accidentally” lay his hand on top of mine. The gesture made my hand hot and tingly. Silence " not including the lousy bus engine " was the only thing that fell between us.
“Bye, Louis.” were the words that left his mouth when his stop came around.
“Bye, Harry,” I whispered softly. The spot where he touched my hand no longer had the warm, fuzzy feeling to it. Instead, it felt numb and cold.

© 2014 hakuna matata


Author's Note

hakuna matata
First story! Eek, tell me if someone reads this!
Have a good day, love!
:) x

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

PLEASE write more! I love this so much, it's amazing. I love the ending a lot too.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 26, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014
Tags: Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, One Direction

Author

hakuna matata
hakuna matata

About
I love old Disney movies and shows and I’m 1DAF — meaning that I’m a child at heart and I kiss One Direction’s a*s a lot. Um, I got the name Amber for my birthday 16 years ag.. more..