What a fine evening of entertainment.

What a fine evening of entertainment.

A Chapter by Dominus Draven

Infinite Moment


A Future Diary fanfiction


Disclaimer :I do not own Future Diary/Mirai Nikki, all the rights belong to their respective owners.

Author's note: From here on, character thoughts will be written in italic, dialogues in '' brackets '', and description will be written with normal characters.

Reader to be advised, in the first part I could go a little overboard with the character description, but it's a necessary requirement if I want to define his abilities in one go, and thus observe this fine specimen in all his glory!



Chapter II


I believe I can see the future. Cause I repeat the same routine…

I think I used to have a purpose .But then again. That might have been a dream..

Cause every day is exactly the same. There is no love here and there is no pain .Every day is exactly the same…


Yeah, think this song would sum up my whole year!


I was leaning on my trusted chair listening to this song I recently stumbled across, almost forgot I even had it, who would've guessed these lyrics could actually fit in my life one day.

Yes, as the song says, I live a daily routine, ever since that particular blissful day that woke me up to reality, I strived for perfection, in all the domains I could think of, mental, physical, and spiritual. Most of my daily schedule revolves around reading half of the day anything that to would benefit my personal development, from motivational books to detective novels, from fictional worlds, to self-defense manuals. Not so much fun here, I admit, but right after that I begin my daily mental exercises, that include mostly observation tests, logistic tests, or deduction problems. At start I honestly didn't knew how to scratch my head on the first exercise, but with time, I became what you could say a mini version of Sherlock Holmes. Aside from all of this my favorite domain is by far psychology, more precise human behavior and how I can predict people's actions. With this interest I developed a passion for what is well known as body language, as a result of endless obervations and endless books on this science, not so many people can hide from my eyes what they are truly thinking at the moment. Weather it's a random statement or some dark secret they don't want to revel, I usually can spot it, quite annoying when I'm receive birthday or Christmas presents, but I'm not complaining. And if that that wasn't enough, of a mental training, I used to wander around random chess competitions, and again after some humiliating dozens defeats (and of course my obsession on not giving up no matter what) I eventually couldn't find someone who could finally beat me.


And after all of that, I reserve at least 2 to 3 hours for personal work, surprisingly for my age, I do have a job….well mostly I offer my advices to some people who actually listen, as a result, I'm able to financially support myself. It would be best if I leave some of the details aside, simply because I'm supposed to and I quote �"Not a word even a word about our business or you won't be able to use that mouth again-. Of course that alone isn't enough to ensure my silence, I simply didn't felt the need to elaborate on this matter.


If you may have noticed, I didn't mentioned any social activities in my schedule, that's because I have none. I find it somehow distracting to have actual friends, don't get me wrong, every human being enjoys casual chat's with people they call friends, even myself, I just….tend to hide that need quite efficient.


Now, in the end the most common question would be �"Why do all of this? What do you want to accomplish by this? Well, here I could offer an elaborate speech in the lines of… because I view everything as a challenge, every competition, every task, even following a daily schedule, everything is a challenge to me. Why do I do all of this might you ask? Well simply because I don't run from a challenge, I stand and face it The day I lose will be the day I die. But in actuality, I'm just trying to fulfil that vow I took to myself and to that pink haired girl, the vow that obligates me to become…or rather be courageous and smart.


Now at the current moment I find myself in my class writing these words in this phone of mine, I usually use it as a life chart, or diary as some may call it. In it I mention in particular detail all my failures the one's that really thought me a lesson and how I could have overcome them, I also mention my stunning accomplishments but only briefly, and when I'm truly bored of all my surroundings which surprisingly happens quite often, I write random entries about the environment, the people around me, their actions and reactions, like now for instance as I see some of my classmates talking about some event that requires one more players, and since their looking at me the next comment would be…


''Hey Yukiteru , we need another player for our soccer match, care to join?''

I raise my head just so I can see him, and reply with a bored voice, trying to mask my disinterest:

''Nah, sorry I'm not into sports that much, maybe some other time, hope you'll win the match guys!''

''Yeah sure no problem, and thanks you can count on that!''


As he lifted his right thumb showing me the OK signal, I never really understood why people use this move, maybe it got into their habit without their knowledge, still easy way to mask that moment when you have no idea what to reply next.


Now were all facing the teacher as he rose up from his desk to listen the common, free to go, carry on now, much to my surprise his words were a bit different:

''And also, please be careful around the streets it can be dangerous if you walk all by yourself. Class dismissed.''


And with that last announcement something caught my attention, for a fraction of a second I could see a sadistic grin on his features, a little to quick for the untrained eye to spot, but it was still there, and even though he hid it pretty well, I couldn't get my mind of it the whole day. Does he really hate his pupils that much enough to feel some weird joy in their potential suffering…who knows, I tried to ignore it though, no need to bother myself with all the subtle facial expressions I catch, most likely it would drive me insane.


I rose up from by seat, carefully settling the chair in its normal position and grabbing my jacket. I don't have a particular style in fashion, most of the time you will see me in a long sleeved shirt preferably white, the kind you see on those important business men, and dark jeans accompanied by a pair of white sneakers to match the outfit. I forgot to mention, I'm wearing glasses now, no special frame or extravagant model, just a simple line of black that rest on my ears. All that reading got to me eventually, it's nothing serious though, my eyesight almost got back to it's previous state, and now I could manage my daily life even without them, although I still wear them mostly because they became a part of me, somehow. And ever since I chose this outfit people tend to view me as a charismatic person, that kind of person you would gladly listen to if he has something to say.


As I pass by elegantly along the desks, a glimpse of that pink haired girl draws my attention, Seems like she's talking with some friends, not interested in their conversation, I pass by her side nodding my trademark goodbye as I always have for the past year. Even though she's the one who changed my life, I haven't talked to her that much, maybe I was too shy, or didn't wanted to offend her with some random comment, not exactly sure, all I know is that I respect and care for her as though she's my personal savior, which come to think of it she really is.


Every walk the road towards home, I completely shut down my attention, and focus on either the lyrics from my earphones, or casually organize my new schedule for today. As expected I arrive home without even noticing, and as the day passes, so do my objectives, until I can finally sit back on my bed, facing the celling and noting yet another random entry to kill some time away.


Maybe I mentioned I don't got any friends, well I may have lied a little bit there, I do have some friends, they only problem is, they only live in my imagination. I close my eyes, to retreat into my sheltered sanctuary.


"Deus."


My room shifted its setting to a space that was far bigger than it's previous form . In front of me was my imaginary friend Deus and his little servant, Murmur.


Deus notices his friend, "Oh. It's Yukiteru. Please wait for a moment." He tapped skinny rod cranes in the same manor of typing a keyboard.


"I'm currently adjusting the Law of cause and effect, this world could use some thril"

I couldn't help but smile at his remark.


''And may I ask what is your diabolical master plan?''

'' Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it? Even so You could say that the world will be turning into an... interesting place.


''Let me guess, you're planning another war to lighten up some spirits?''

"Please don't say such things," reprimanded Deus, "Besides this is more interesting."


I sighed, batting an eye at him, and started to type my phone again.


In front of me is the Lord of time and space. Deus ex Machina. He controls time and space. Basically, he is a god. Bad things can happen if one does not listen to his words. Deus was someone that shouldn't be taken so lightly.


I typed ''The Almighty god of time + space, seems to be as bored as me,curious things might happen if you place a bored genius and a bored god in the same room''.

"You like to write a lot of things. Don't you?" said Deus's little servant, Murmur as he decided to climb on my bed.


"I enjoy writing things around me. The time, place,incident, and let's not forget people. It's really a fine way of entertainment when I'm particulary that bored." I smiled. Murmur looked sad.

"That's not so special, my diary serves a similar purpose, it's a no diffrence diary as you may call it.''


I tried ignoring them for a few moments, contemplating about my current situation.


Although my life has a purpose, and clear objectives, I still can't say without a trace of dobut that I also have a solid real dream on which I can grasp. My life, my imaginary world, and this diary, these would be all my belongings on this realm…


I closed my eyes returning to my room, and tried to fall asleep in a vain attempt to distract my mind from gloomy thoughts as the one above. Luckily for me Deus had other plans in mind.

'Are you feeling lonely? I heard Deus in my mind.

"No, not exactly.''


"If you could change your current situation, would you do it?" Deus's long fingers was holding Yukteru's phone. "Let's see. I entrust the future to you,in all it's endless possibilities.

"How would you do that?" I then realized Deus had my phone the whole time, "Isn't that my phone?" I took it back.


"What are you plotting?" I asked, thinking Deus couldn't anything I didn't gave him permission to.

"An...interesting game you might call it.''


''Hmm…we both know the word �"interesting- has a special meaning to me, I only use it to describe events that require all my concentration just to understand it, let alone manipulate it''


''Exactly.'' He said twisting his mouth into something unusual, I deduced that was his way of grinning evilly.


''Not that it would matter though, you're just a breeze in my imagination, nothing more, and sadly it will never be more that this….if only….if only.'' And I managed to catch the last train towards dreamland.


A new morning has arrived, and with it a bugging feeling as if something incredible is going to happen. I open my eyes annoyed by my alarm clock, I specifically set a song I absolutely despise, just so that it would force me to turn it off as quickly as possible.


''Not sure why, but something tells me this day is a new opportunity far different from others, almost as if this day is going to be…interesting.''


As intended to enter a new diary entry, I notice something disturbing, much to my surprise it was already filled with events.


7:01 I managed to hit a double bulls-eye, who would've thought I still got it!

7:15 TV told me a local criminal had his fun recently a little to close to my area, much to my surprise my school is suspected to be somehow involved. Should investigate in my free time, it shouldn't take more than half an hour to find his identity.


Well that's odd, first off, I don't play darts that often, I indeed have a board hanging on my wall, but that's just because it was a gift. Well, let's give it a shot.


I look around the closet to find a dart, aim for my target and throw the sharp metal, picturing myself a Spartan launching his spear. As predicted in my note, I hit a bulls-eye.

''Huh…well that happened'' I pick up the dart and decide to keep it with me as my lucky talisman, it's no every day I win at a game I never played before.


While enjoying my cereals, I turn on the news out of curiosity. Again, as predicted in my diary, a person was murdered near my area, and the criminal is suspected to have some connections to my school. I was drinking milk at the last part, and nearly chocked to death.

''Well this is quite fun, was I that creative last night? Let's hope this won't be end of it.''

On the way to school, I repeat the same routine, only this time I also check my diary to see if I wrote any more �"predictions-. And again, for the third time this day, I am surprised.


7:50 Got knocked down by someone in a hurry, and nearly kissed the concrete, fortunately my reflexes kicked in and managed break the fall using my hands.


Right well the other two could have been imagined randomly, but this one, it involves actual human prediction, it simply ca-


And my train of thoughts was abruptly halted by someone yelling ''Make way I'm in a hurry, step aside'' he knocked me down somehow, later on I noticed one of my shoelace was untied, and as the diary said, I managed to save my face, profiting on the quick reflexes I had. Immediately I picked myself up, and ran through endless possibilities regarding the current events. I the end I concluded that I need one more accurate prediction to acknowledge this diary's authenticity.


Later in the afternoon, we had a surprise test at math. And I can honestly say…I was surprised. I didn't expected this, well didn't cared actually. My grades were above average, enough to qualify me as a smart guy, but not enough to tag me the class geek. Usually I bother learning only if a test is scheduled, and this time, it seems Mr. Hiyama deliberately tried to teach some smart-asses a lesson, I happen to fall in that category.


I noticed something yet again unusual in my diary. It predicted this test, and the answer's I didn't knew were there, written in black and white. I managed to add them to my paper, half hoping they were right so that this day wouldn't be just a dream came true.

The rest of the day went uneventful, aside from one small detail.


16:23 I was questioned by some detectives about the recent criminal. Profiting on the opportunity I found out the criminal's measurements, his weapon of choice and one particular feature, his long red hair.


It happened exactly as anticipated, is this even possible? Some of my instincts are telling me that I'm still dreaming.


I scraped my hand out of curiosity and it turns out I wasn't dreaming, and then, after arriving home, I drifted in my imagination, trying to analyze the events in a logistical view, my efforts were nullified by Deus's intervention.


"That's right," said Deus, "This is a diary can read the future."


This is begining to get annoying…


''Aren't you supposed to be a fictive creation of my imagination, how can you even adress me, while I'm not thinking it?''


"If I'm a god," chuckled Deus. Even though Deus face was like an ox's skull, I could see the death glare, "Do you think it's possible for me to live in a childish imagination that you created?"

Murmur patted me at the back, posing sarcastic face.


"However, there is a flaw in this diary. You must protect it with all cost. You and the diary are one. If the phone breaks, your future breaks too. In that moment if the diary is gone, so is your future. In other words, you'll die.''


This is actually happening, apparently. Fine then, I'll play along Deus, let's just see how far this can actually go.


''Well, isn't that convenient, if my future diary breaks, I'll break, and if it's battery runs out, will my life force run out too?''


''I think we both know the answer to that'' said Deus with an annoyed voice.'' This diary will record everything about the coming 90 days. When the day is over it will be replaced by the next day's future.''


How indeed fascinating.


''Why 90 days, Deus? What will happen in 90 days that will abrutly terminate the predictions, and as my instincts tell me, my own future as well?''


''That will be revealed very soon, for now, manage your diary careful, you're life depends on it.''


To many details remained unanswered, a game where the rules aren't clearly specified is not a fair one, unless…the �"very soon- part held a second meaning. Why not now? Is he waiting for something…perhaps someone…


''Deus, in this game of yours, I'm not the only participant, aren't I?

The imposing god, glared at me with interest, and replied with a satisfied grin.

''Aren't you the clever one? And to tame your curiosity, no, you are not the only one, several other humans possess a diary such as yours. Now as I said, ask no more questions, I will reveal the details very soon.''


I decided to give it a rest, it's not smart to annoy the almighty god of time. My rest of the day went as usual, and as I woke up for a new morning, I was certain as if the sun will rise, that there were new entries in my diary.


On the way to school, I read for the forth time all the entries. Deus was right, it only shows this one day, well better than nothing, right? Let's see, had to teach Kousaka's his place, pink haired girl glanced at me at a too convenient moment, some answers on another surprise test and, hmm…well this is a bit scary…


16:01 I encountered the worst possible enemy I could think of, this is not happening, this is-


And it abruptly ends just like that, alright this is turning out a bit to disturbing even for my own liking. No matter the threat, I refused to let my actions be dictated by fear, no matter what, and I mean no matter WHAT. So the next question would be, who was that enemy, who was so frightening that was able to shake the very foundations of my reality …


As I strained my mind with all the possible scenarios I could think of, the only possible, and closest to reality answers were 1 Death itself 2 A person who could read my mind and predict my actions, even before myself…and 3 all the possibilities above in one real nightmare. Alright I'll admit, reading the mind part, will surely seem ridiculous to some. But for me, for a guy as myself whose only weapon is his mind, who relies on rational decisions and the certainty that his only sanctuary his only sheltered fortress is his mind…well, just say I wouldn't be eager to play a game of chess with that particular person. Even I have secrets, some personal, some precious, and no one want's his whole life to be fully exposed to someone he doesn't know, or who could turn out to be his fiercest enemy.


I was trying to read pocket novel while I was debating with myself on what my possible moves should be. I took me a few seconds to abruptly stop my thought process and witness Kousaka kicking my desk and saying something I wasn't paying attention to. All that I know is that he was looking at me with a satisfied grin waiting for a response.


I sighed not even raising looking at him and said.''Please leave me alone, I have to finish this novel.''

With the same confident grin he replied'That so? make me!''

I really don't have time for this…


Trying to mask my annoyance with the most calm state I could pose, I replied as if I was talking with a child '' If you won't leave now, I will stick this pencil I keep carrying with me in your eye socket, twist it until I hear you scream for mercy, and if you can still move I'll aim for your head smashing it repedeatly until you faint,after which I will paint the walls with the blood from your lifeless and still twitching corpse.''


He had a hard time comprehending all that speech.''Wha-What?''


Still didn't worked, dear God, I must be loosing my touch, and I was so good at threats in the past.


'' I'll give you 3 seconds before I start mutilating you''

''1''

''Dude what's-''

''2'' this time I closed my book

''Man I was just-''

''3'' and I grabbed the pencil from my pocket.


The last part was enough to make him run, saying something in the line's of �"this dude is insane-, I really needed to think my situation through and he seemed eager to start a fight, it was the quickest way I could think of.


Finally the surprise test arrived, never imagined I would be this excited for an actual surprise test at math. On a normal day I wouldn't be, by this wasn't a normal day, this was the part where again I had to test this diary's power, copy pasting all the answers I needed.

Somewhere in the middle of the test someone was complaining ''Teacher, we didn't learn this part yet''


Mr. Hiyama glanced away from his book towards the boy and replied ‚'Oh, I'm pretty sure we covered this up in the last lesson''.


I was admiring the whole situation and couldn't help but think Too bad you don't got one of these future diaries, bet half of this class would give anything to be able to read my mind right now.

And for the first time in all our time spent together as classmates, Gasai Yuno turned around facing me directly, at the exact same moment I thought about the mind reading part. This alone was enough to make me flinch at her gaze thinking No…it's impossible, right?


Oddly enough, after some minutes Yuno started molding something with her long fingers. The teacher noticed it and gave her a warning.


'' We are in the middle of a test, put that away please''

She didn't even bothered to look at him "It's just a mental exercise. There is nothing wrong with that." her fingers molding a head.


Eventually class was over, my mind drifted away thinking about the recent situation, after some time I noticed I was the only one left in class. Surprised by my own ability to ignore completely everything, I hastily packed up, grabbed my jacket and headed for the door, when I caught a sight of the figure Yuno was molding. I picked it up, admiring how skilful she can be with those hands.


Come to think of it, this seems familiar where have I seen this before? Long ears, small height, cartoon looking face, weird almost resembles-

''Murumur''?


Didn't had time to finish my sentence when I saw her silhouette standing in the shadows, closing in on me with an amused but frightening smile on her face.


''Wha-What did you just said?''

''It does resemble Murumur, don't you think?''


This can't be happening….Murumur was a creation of my own mind, it existed only there, the only way she could have possibly knew about him was…impossible.


I barely managed to restrain the fright from my voice ''You read my mind, didn't you''?

She as still walking towards me, why is she doing that?


''It seems I have, why, do you have something there you wouldn't want others to find out?''

I never got to answer that question. At the present moment I'm running like a maniac away from that school, away from that girl.


And in the exact same day I assumed who my worst possible enemy could be, how did she read my mind? That little doll was her way of saying �"I know what's going on in your head!- I imagined countless possibilities, but how did I not anticipated this?


And with that said, just as I was turning to another corner she appeared right in front of me, still with that smile on her face.


''Stop running, I'll just find you wherever you're going''


I backed away slowly processing her words �"wherever I will go she will find me- This only strengthens my initial assumption, I need to get away from this girl, every plan that I think of now will simply be read by her in this very instant. I turned around, running frantically towards a building still under construction. I managed to grab my phone at some point, and just as I entered a lift, I read only one thing:


18:37 Found the criminal. bad news is he found me first �"Dead End.


''Does this mean I'm going to die?!''

''Not if I can help it''


And I saw the pink haired girl standing right in front of the entrance, while she walked in, I could feel my heart throbbing. Was she the criminal all the news kept talking about.? I have no choice, I must get out of here fast before she-


And with that, she held me by the hands while pressing her lips on mine, she kissed me for a few seconds and the whole time my mind went completely blank, I didn't knew what to think. She released the kiss and looked me in the eyes, she was still smiling after all this time.

''Can you stop being so afraid? I'm not here to kill you, I'm here to prevent that. How could I kill the person I love?''


She's not the criminal, that's good, she's here to help me escape somehow, also good, last she said how could she kill the person she lo-


''Wait, what? Back that up a bit, did you said you loved me?''

''Yes, I did, and I will say it again until you will stop being such scaredy-cat. I love you and I will do anything to protect you''


Master reset on my entire mind. Done. Man the hell up and face your idiotic fear.


''Yuno, how did you knew who Murumur, was?'' I asked her this time a bit more relaxed by her words.


''It's because of this, you see-'' and as she slowly raised her phone, I started bumping my head repeatedly on the wall, think I managed to smack myself 4 times in under a second, with each bump, I made a logical deduction that brought me back into reality.

1 Deus said, there were more than one diary users, she's one of them.

2 She knows about Murumur because she is also involved in Deus's game. Not even close to mind reading, that puppet was her way of drawing my attention.

3. I'm an idiot for even thinking she was my enemy, I literally scared myself with that diary, with those assumptions, basically I built this irrational fear. Now that I think of it, am I really more afraid of person who could read minds than Death...there must be something seriously wrong with me.

4 I'm an idiot and must apologize for my stupidity.


It didn't took me more than one second to make all those assumptions. Once I can think properly, not influenced by fear there's no limits on what I can do. As expected she didn't even had time to finish her sentence.


''I'm a diary owner, and this is my future diary'' and she showed me some entries about….me?

Yes I'm seeing correctly all these entries are about me, noted almost every minute…

18:30 Yuki sees the little puppet I made up

18:31 He seems scared about something, oh he looks so cute this way

18:33 I cut his path and try to calm him down.

18:35 He sees me, and is still frightened about something, can he be more cute than this

18:38 I finally explained the situation to him, and he seems to take it rather calmly, and he was trembling just minutes ago.

18:40 Yuki is killed by the criminal who surprises us in the elevator.

18:40? But it's exactly 18:39 according to my watch…which could only mean.


She understands my look and presses the button for the rooftop. Clever girl. On the bottom half of the elevator was glass , Yuno was able to see a person on the bottom, "He's coming."

A man's face was covered by a goggle. He wore a top hat that showed hir hair spread around his shoulders. His long jacket was black and no gaps were shown. He walks in the building.

"That man is the serial killer we've been hearing in the news," said Yuno, "He's also the third dairy user."


I got a glimpse of the figure she was talking about. And what a curious fact. He matches perfectly the description offered by the police, even his long red hair, which means he must be from our school, couldn't be a student he seems to well build for that, most likely an adult, possibly in his mid 30' hair, who do I know with red long hair. While thinking I saw the pink haired girl showing a worried look on her face. I should at least let her know I'm alright now.


''I understand the situation completely, you want to protect me, and because of my imagination I ran into his trap. Unfortunately for him, I'm back to my old self, which means…'' and I search for my diary, as expected the dead end is still there, but this time there are a few more entries that could just save our lives.

-Shot in the dark

-Force his attention

-Muy thai knee kick

-She likes ramen


As expected this diary dose not only match my future, it matches my reactions and attitude before and after that particular future. Which means these are all the instructions I need to defeat this villan.

Yuno notices my silence and decides to talk the initiative again ''You used your diary to many times now, you left traces, those surprise tests were meant to lower your grades, instead they improved them''


''Yeah, I was testing in a way the authenticity of this diary back then, didn't assumed people will pick up on that, I never thought diary owners would want to kill each other either…''

''Eliminating the competition, don't tell me you never heard of this strategy''? she asked a bit too amused.


''To be honest I followed Deus's words and believed this was a game, and nothing more, a competition would have made me way more cautious and paranoid, so in the end it was really not my fault I was in lack of information'' I tried to excuse my incompetence.


She was right, I was careless, Deus mentioned he didn't told me all the details so I should have assumed this could be a competition not just a game….minor mistake, won't happen again, that I will make sure of.


''For now, we should work together and then after that we'll see what happens. How about it?''

She looked a bit surprised'' To be honest I thought I had to do all the protecting and fighting, never thought you can think so rational in a situation like this, I'll admit, this almost makes me love you even more.'' adding to her words one of the most cutest girly giggles I ever heard.

''Yes, we'll settle the love part, after our victory, now do you have a plan or should I devise a strategy''?


At that point we arrived at the top floor, she walked in the open stretching her arms while saying'


 ''Isn't it nice here? So bright and open, almost for a perfect romantic date''

From there on I looked at her with a serious face, waiting expectantly at her response, she didn't failed to notice me.

''You still have a dart with you right?''

''Yeah, almost forgot about that, what about it?''

She pointed towards the dart I just fished up '''That dart will decide your destiny'' A clever strategy has plotted itself on Yuno's head, "Are you in good shape today?"

Third opens the door,but was no one there at all. Just a crane that was swing far above his head. He looked around expcting some frightfull teenagers, but was wrong.

''Not here?'' Third looked around the wide open space. There was a short ledge that hid me well in.

I breathed in. I only have one shot at this. I have to shoot once he reveals his diary, most likely looking for informations on our whereabouts.

Third looked all over the place, and finally pulls his cell phone.I reminded myself what Yuno said. ''The diary is also the weakness of the diary holder. That is because it's also their future.''

"That brat! Where the hell did she go?"


In other words…


Yuno sprung out of her hiding spot, distracting the third, giving me an opening to shoot staight for his phone. I strained my arm and aimed perfectly for his phone, and as I did in that morning I thew away with all my might. This should go well, if Yuno's plan works out not only will we eliminate a criminal, but a competitor in this game of Deus, it can't go wrong.


''I mssed?!''

Well not exactly I did hit his hand, just not his diary, no matter, he dropped his knife all I need now is to-

But he was to fast, he quickly grabbed the knife again, and darted towards Yuno. I knew in those moments, I had to follow the diary's instructions.


I already made the shot in the dark, which leaves. Force his attention. Other words distract him from Yuno. How do you distract a criminal from his prey? His identity….of course. Damn, and I said it would take me about 30 minutes to find fast, she only has a few seconds before he reaches. Adult, long red hair,works at the school. Teacher, that's how he found out about my marks. What teacher, has these features. Think d****t! Think! �" ponytail math teacher from all those surprise tests- Then it's safe to assume-


''Hey Mr. Hiyama I cheated on all your tests, why didn't you caught me?''

As expected it was enough to stop him forcing him to turn around in anger towards me, fortunately I remembered exactly the third instruction, his reaction was predictable, and with all those human weapon videos, and a manual entitled -Lost art of muy thai, learn how to defend yourself-, they all made me remember one essential instruction, or more exactly techique-Muy thai kick.


As he turned around I managed to use his knee as a support and jumped right to his face level kicking his jaw with my kneecap, I felt something crack and it was enough to stun him and drop his phone. Without blinking I picked it up. He regained his senses sooner that I expected and ignored me seeing Yuno close enough to him, he raised his knife with an obvious intention and-


''To slow teacher'' used all my strength to brake the phone in two pieces, and barely making it just in time.A swirling hole appears in the third's abdomen. His left arm turned into a shape that looked like her arm lost all of the bones. The hole expanded, changing the shape of his whole body, and soon disappeared in the air.


''Is that it?'' she stretched her arms up.''How boring, was that?'' looking at me cheerfully ''Hey Yuki, let's go for a bit, I know your mother won't be home tonight, so you have no excuses! ''

I looked at her perplexed We barely avoided death and she was just inches away from a blade, yet she is till so composed and relaxed as this would be a normal event in her life. This girl is just unbeliveble…she is just….


I couldn't help but burst into a joyful laughter. All the events that happened, deserved one hell of a laugh!. She looked at me with those innocent eyes, her face amused as well waiting for me to give a response.


''Perfect for me.''


''Huh?'' she asked a bit surprised.

''Ow, nothing, was just talking to myself, it happens every now and then. Sure let's go get dinner, it's on me by the way, since you were the one who arrived just in time to save my life''


Although I couldn't help to think about that 10 minutes diary of me. Disturbing beyond words, yes, interesing beyond measure, also yes. From that obsession, she surely is a stalker….a lovely cute, clever and funny stalker. Admitdly this will pose some major impediments in my daily life, but nothing that can't be handled. I have to be honest here I practically begged faith for something like this.


And I muttred to myself. ''My my, what a fine evening of entertainment this has turned into'' maybe she heard me, maybe she didn't, either way, she chose to ignore it.


''Sure, let's go, I knew this new family restaurant that just opened, we'll have a blast!''


Later on, we chatted like casual friends as if we knew each other our whole lives. I managed to explain her my funny little fright from before, and she almost chocked out of laughter. The rest of the night went on wonderful, didn't even thought it possible but she actually was cuter from up close. And at the end of the night I made a pretty good impression, and come to think of it, that diary helped me a lot on that matter, the last entry proved more than helpful.


�"Her favorite food was actually ramen.


Thril proofreading added- Enjoy!

For the most part this is my character, and no, I am not going to add everysingle episode of Future Diary from his perspective. This chapter was necerssary to set out the plot, ground rulles and basic game.



© 2013 Dominus Draven


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on May 3, 2013
Last Updated on May 3, 2013


Author

Dominus Draven
Dominus Draven

About
I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom, but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. Usually I am very.. more..

Writing