a bad joke chapter 9: story of a girl

a bad joke chapter 9: story of a girl

A Chapter by nightmask
"

Jane's X shows up and their dancing in the rain and more kissing! :D

"

 Jane got up, turned and pushed him back a few feet. “What’s your problem?!” he demanded walking up to her and right in her face. Iocus got up, not knowing if he should help, because it wasn’t exactly his fight. “You are” Jane said glaring at him. “Just coz’ I got a little drunk-” he started. Jane interrupted him “ a little?! you had 2 long island ice teas and 6 beers!” she said loudly. Some people started turning their heads. Blake put his hand on her shoulder “That’s over now can we please just be together again?!” he said. Jane shook her head “No” she said coldly and turned around walking away. Iocus followed her as she violently threw her ice cream into the overflowing garbage.

 

        “Jane? Are you ok?” Iocus asked trying to stop her from her fast walk. Jane shook her head “I’m fine, I just really, really hate him” she said. Iocus nodded “he seems like a real jerk.” Jane looked as if she’d cry. Iocus felt there was nothing he could do, but hold her so he did. He wrapped him arms around her in the middle of the mall. “Hey you got taller” Jane whispered in his ear. He smiled, he had gotten taller. He was now almost as tall ad Jane that their was hardly a difference.

 

        Iocus and Jane walked out the mall to find stormy, gray and purple skies pouring down fast droplets of rain. “Here” Iocus said handing her, her coat. Jane set it down on the ground as well. She ran out into the rain which seemed to be hers as she ran into it. Her T-shirt clung to her thin waist as it got drenched. Her hair stuck to her face and water dripped down her chin and cheek bones.  Her untied shoes splashing and squishing into the ground on which she played. She twirled and twisted in a free form dance that only existed in her mind. Iocus unzipped his sweater and joined her. 

 

        Iocus took her hand and lifted it up and she twirled around him laughing. Jane then spun into him her back into his chest and his arm around her neck and the other around her waist as it rained down on them. Jane turned her head and kissed him, his lips felt her cold and wet lips meet his warm and chapped ones. He felt all his strength drained, he went numb and almost couldn’t stand. All he could make sense of was her kissing him and the way her deep blue liquid eyes looked like marbles filled with water and blue dye, making them many different colors of blue, but merged as one. And as her eyelids closed for a half second over them and stole his life, his heart beat and his oxygen.

 

        As they parted rain dripped into their mouths and down their faces. “Jane?” he asked as they picked up their jackets and began to walk. “Hmm?” she asked as if being interrupted while daydreaming. “What were you going to tell me about my canine’s before?” he asked. She shrugged “It’s probably nothing, they’ll grow soon” she said. Iocus was confused by what she said, but ignored it and they walked to Jane’s car.

 

        It was a black fusion, it looked new. “Get in” she said unlocking the doors. He got in the passenger side and sat down and buckled up. She buckled up herself and started up the car. It revved to life and she pulled out of the parking lot and drove “you want to stay for dinner?” she asked. He looked at her “sure” he said. “are your parents ok with that?” she asked. “Give me your phone, I’ll check” he said and she tossed him her black berry. He caught it and typed in his number and let it ring until his mom’s voice answered. “Hello?” the phone asked, “Mom can I eat dinner at Jane’s?” he asked. “Ok, sweetie” the phone said. He clicked it off and handed it back to Jane. “I can” he said, she nodded “ok” she said driving into her neighborhood.



© 2008 nightmask


Author's Note

nightmask
please review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well Overall It's a wonderful Story
I like this It's well written
You stayed on one subject and kept it there
I like the plot and theme
Over all you did wonderful
I enjoyed this.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 31, 2008


Author

nightmask
nightmask

About
i am me, there is not much else to say. i like sweeney todd, tim burton, anime, and bright shiny colors, lol(z) ha ha. i was recently diagnosed with abcd, no...wait...asbd....adad.....ughhh......(mean.. more..

Writing
Wet Hair Wet Hair

A Poem by nightmask


Crayons Crayons

A Poem by nightmask