It's him

It's him

A Screenplay by nightmask
"

I just came up with it

"

 I sat in my dull room illuminated by my small candle reading one of my father's old and tattered books, the pages were yellow and krinkley like leaves the words were miss spelled and written in a very curly style and there were random ink splatters all over the page. Just then I heard footsteps coming towards my door. I was immediately alert and slammed the book shut and blew out my small candle with wax pouring over the sides and dripping over the dirty wooden floor. I didn't watch them harden because I had to quickly throw the covers over my small head and ruffle my hair so it looked like I had been sleeping. I breathed in deep breathes like I did when I went for a check up at the doctors so it would sound like I was sleeping. I was an expert at this and my eyes were baggy and dark enough to prove it. I heard the whine of the old creaky door as it was opened harshly. I heard taps of boots on the floor like my dad's yet the sound was somewhat different then his light walk they were heavier. My eyes moved back and forth inside of my eye lids and I tried to keep my breathing steady. Suddenly the blanket was pulled off of me. I squeezed my eyes shut and gripped my pillow grinding my teeth together. I could sense a shadow hovering over me, but who was it?! I wondered. 

                 "Get up! I know your not sleeping!"  a deep husky voice said and the thing that scared me was it wasn't my father.

                 I finally slowly opened my eyes to see a man about 17 hovering over my small 14 year old body gripping my blanket in one hand. "Get up!" he said with a hint of aggravation in his voice. 

I faced him and studied his face memorizing his eyes ,his hair ,his sallow skin. "what do you want?!" I yelled at him my insides fuming like someone had just shoveled coal into my like a train brought to life.

"Alice it's me" he said kneeling down to meet my eye level.

"is it really?" I asked immediately guessing who it was and I seemed to be right.

He nodded "I've done what you never had the courage to do now I want you to join me." he said putting a hand on my shoulder. My eyes widened "you didn't? did you?!" I asked worried "yes why you afraid of me now?" he asked closing his eyes to hide his guilt if he had done something wrong and he furrowed his eye brows. "N-no um thank you." I said .He stood up again the darkness of his shadow covered my body. "Get all the money you can brush your hair pack some food and everything you want to bring with you." he said and gave me a little push into the bathroom. 

I smiled he had finally come for me I felt like Bella from twilight and he was Edward I shook my head and whispered to myself that I was being dumb and I began to brush my hair.

 I got my favorite sneakers jeans and T-shirts I grabbed my savings and wallet and put everything into a big backpack. "Food" he reminded me I nodded and went into the kitchen opened up the bread cabinet and stuffed all the dollar bills the money jar contained then I grabbed a bread bag and peanut butter jar ,some knives and sodas. I ran down the stairs and to my dad's office and opened up his suitcase filled with 100's and many more bills. I grabbed all of that and put it into my bag. He was waiting in my room for me as I skidded into it. "Ready" I nodded readier than I'd ever be.

© 2008 nightmask


Author's Note

nightmask
it's a story ............... what more can I say?

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hm...sounds familar...great job! ( i know you to well...lol...)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

My guess is that you've been reading the Twilight series ;). Nice job, though a little difficult to follow (no commas).

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very wonderful story. I reather injoyed reading this I love the mood and the feel.



Jake

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hello, Wonderful Story my friend, Very dark and mysterious, Love the way you discribe the feel of the rom, the fear of the 14 y/o girl.

Typo: into (my) like a train brought to life. (My should be me) ^_^

Thank you for posting this wonderful pease

~S. D. Blankenship the GOTHICCOWBOY

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2008

Author

nightmask
nightmask

About
i am me, there is not much else to say. i like sweeney todd, tim burton, anime, and bright shiny colors, lol(z) ha ha. i was recently diagnosed with abcd, no...wait...asbd....adad.....ughhh......(mean.. more..

Writing
Wet Hair Wet Hair

A Poem by nightmask


Crayons Crayons

A Poem by nightmask