Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by nightlightshemmo

Luke’s POV

When we all fell asleep, I stayed awake. I just stared at the ceiling.

I was mad, confused, sad, and disgruntled.

I just stared at the ceiling, thinking about what I was going to do for about seven hours until I woke everyone up at about 8:00. I made a small cup of coffee for myself to distract my brain from what I was going to do today, but I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Ashton joined me on the couch with his own cup of coffee. He sighed.

“I’m mad at myself, Luke. I messed things up.”
“With what?” I asked him.

“I told Kris that I actually don’t love her and that me and Sabina went partying at a club, and then she didn’t mind and was happy for me, and I’m just mad that I ruined our chances.”
“Yeah, I’m sorry. Maybe it wasn’t meant to be.”

Honestly, though, I was happy that Ashton botched things for him and Kris.

I waited until around noon, just sitting around biting my fingernails.

Finally, I walked over to Kris’ hotel room.

I let myself in with the spare key, and walked to her couch. I texted her that I was there, and she came out of her room to say hi.

“Hey, Luke. What do you need?” she sighed dramatically.

“Just to confront you. Ashton asked me about a Tyler? He told me what happened. I’m sure you don’t have a boyfriend.”
She gulped and scratched her neck, looking at the ground.
“Yes, look, I don’t have a boyfriend. But do NOT tell anyone, got it Hemmings?” she snapped at me. I laughed a little bit.

“Look, Kris,” I walked over to her, where she was at her kitchen counter. I went to the other side and stared at her. “I think that Ashton is not right for you. I think,” I bit my lip. “I’m right for you. I should be your boyfriend. What do you say?”
She froze.

 

Kris’ POV

“What do you say?”
I didn’t move, I just looked at him. His bedhead and lip ring, his pretty eyes. He was kind and sweet, he never started drama.

I thought it over.

Dating Luke could let me forget about Ashton, let me fall in love with the right boy.

“Yes,” I coughed. “I will be your girlfriend.”

A smile spread across his face, and he walked to where I was. He leaned in and pecked me on the cheek, grabbing his phone from the counter.

“So, I’m going to pick up coffee for the boys. What do you want, beautiful?” he winked.
I laughed. I could get used to this. No fights, just Luke being kind.

But the back of my mind still wanted Ashton.



© 2014 nightlightshemmo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on March 30, 2014
Last Updated on March 30, 2014


Author

nightlightshemmo
nightlightshemmo

About
i'm kris, i like to write. more..

Writing