Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by nightlightshemmo

Kris’ POV

Ashton walked into my room and sat on the floor. I sat in front of him and inhaled deeply.

“I have to tell you something.”  I said. “I have a boyfriend. And I know you don’t care, because you have a girlfriend, but I might as well tell you.”
I swear I saw his eyes dull, but I brushed it off.

“Um, yeah, good for you. All that stuff I said was a prank, haha. Aren’t I funny?” he grinned at me, he looked like the biggest jerk in the world.

“Yeah, I thought you were a pretty good actor!” I was about to cry, I was shaking. My voice was occasionally breaking, but I didn’t want Ashton to know he had this sort of power.

“Really? Thanks. So on our date, me and Sabina went out to a club, and we were dancing to the dubstep music. It was so much fun! What’s your boyfriends name?” he asked. His eyes taunted me.

“Oh, yeah,” I bit my lip. “His name is Tyler.”

“Oh, is he cute?” he giggled.  “Actually, I don’t care.” He left, without any sort of goodbye.

I felt bad for lying to him, but he didn’t care. He was happy with Sabina, and he thought I was happy with Tyler. Who even is Tyler? No one I know.

I laid back on the floor, covering my face.

 

Ashton’s POV

I need to find this Tyler guy, pummel him. Make sure he knows to stay away from Kris. My Kris.

I met Cal, Mikey, and Luke in our hotel room, and asked them something.

“Do you guys know any Tyler’s?” they looked at me oddly, and my voice was breaking because I was about to cry over recent events.

“I know one,” Luke said. “But he lives in LA. I don’t know any others.”

“Sorry, mate.” Michael said.

“Um, I know the same Tyler that Luke does, so no.” Calum replied.

I grunted and walked away from them, into me and Luke’s room. I laid face down on the bed, breathing slowly. I gripped the pillow in anger, mad at Kris, this random boy Tyler, Sabina, and mostly myself. She hates me.

For God sakes, I called everything I said a PRANK! She probably is calling Tyler, telling him about this crazy jerk named Ashton. She’s not jealous of Sabina, but I am so jealous of Tyler.

Is Tyler better than me?

Who am I kidding, anyone is better than me right now.



© 2014 nightlightshemmo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on March 30, 2014
Last Updated on March 30, 2014


Author

nightlightshemmo
nightlightshemmo

About
i'm kris, i like to write. more..

Writing