Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by nightlightshemmo

Kris’ POV

Ashton and Calum barged into my room. I grunted, wiped my face, and sat up. I stared at the wall ahead of me instead of looking at anyone, but they all looked at me.

I heard Ashton cough. “Are you okay?” he asked.

I didn’t answer.

Calum asked, “Kris, seriously, are you alright?”
I looked at him, carefully not to move my eyes to Ashton. “Just a little muscle tear.”

Calum looked confused.
“Where?” he asked.
“My heart.” I laughed, bitterly, biting my tongue and standing up. I stretched, putting my hands behind my head and leaning back. I walked away from the three, and went to the bathroom to wash off my face. I heard someone knock on the door.

“Hey?” Ashton asked. I stayed silent.

“Look, what’s wrong?”
I finally spoke up.

“You.” I turned around to look at him. I hadn’t gotten to washing my face yet. “You made me a mess. You don’t know what you’re doing, Ashton.”
“But, Kris…I-I have something to say. I hate Sabina. She’s a brat, and she’s greedy. You’re not. I’m in love with you, Kris, and I always have been.”

I gasped in shock the tiniest bit, but stood my posture and looked him in the eye.

“Is this some sort of sick joke? Do you think I believe that? If only it was true, Ashton, because I could say I return those feelings and we could live happily ever after. But all you’ve done has led me to believe that there isn’t a happily ever after.”

“Kris, no! I honestly d-”

“NO! ASHTON DON’T. I can’t deal with this right now, you thinking you’re hilarious.” I pushed him out of the way and walked to my room, slamming the door behind me.

 

Ashton’s POV

I slammed my fist into the doorway and moaned angrily.

“WHY DO I HAVE TO MESS EVERYTHING UP?” I screamed, sliding against the wall and sitting down. I put my head down onto my knees and ran my hand through my hair. I heard her door slam, and Michael and Calum walked over to me.

“Ashton, what did you do?” asked Calum.

“Shut up, Cal.” I spat. I didn’t even look up.

“Ashton, calm down!” Michael warned. I snarled.

“Get out of here. Right now.” I said.

“This isn’t your hotel, and it’s not mine, or Calum’s. It’s Kris’ room for the time we’re here, so let’s get going.”

“Where’s Luke?” I asked, quietly, mumbling under my breath.


“In the room, probably asleep. What did you do with Sabina? You guys left like two hours ago and you came back within 30 minutes.” Calum asked.

“I told her I was sick and took her home. Is it already midnight?” I questioned wearily.

“Yes, now let’s get going!” Michael raised his voice, so I got up with a bruised fist and a wet face.

“Wait…” a soft voice muttered. I turned around to see Kris’ face peeking out of the door.

“Yes Kris?” Michael interrogated. I kept my head down.

“Ashton, stay. I need to talk.”



© 2014 nightlightshemmo


Author's Note

nightlightshemmo
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on March 30, 2014
Last Updated on March 30, 2014
Tags: 5SOS, Ashton Irwin, fanfiction, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, 5 Seconds of Summer


Author

nightlightshemmo
nightlightshemmo

About
i'm kris, i like to write. more..

Writing