Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by nightlightshemmo

Kris’ POV

I don’t understand what happened. I guess the fight was sloppy, and it didn’t end in apologies and a longing glance. It ended in a slammed door and a vase thrown at the wall. I hadn’t left this room yet, and the walls seemed to be closing in, trapping me, crushing me. I looked at the ceiling and put my hands behind my head, laying on top of the messed up covers. I didn’t close my eyes, but I could see Ashton and Sabina, him probably slowly falling for her and she was falling for him and I’d be lost in the abyss. I heard a small knock at the door, but I just mumbled a soft “mhng” which probably meant something along the lines of “come in”. I don’t know. 
Someone did come in, and I barely moved my eyes to see it was Michael. He sat on the corner of the bed and brought his legs up. He patted my leg.
“How are you?” he asked quietly.

“How do you think I am?” I didn’t have any energy; I didn’t care either right now. I just spoke softly.

“It’ll be okay…” he muttered.

“No, Michael, it won’t be okay. You are the only one who knows about everything, and you know for a fact that it won’t be okay. Maybe for him, but certainly not for me. Don’t even try.” I sighed and removed my hands from behind my head. I sat up and put them behind me.

“No…” I barely heard his next sentence. “It’s bad for him, too.”

Ashton’s POV
That night I lay in my bed, choking on my short breaths that came with my tears. I had returned Sabina to her home, cutting our date short because I had felt nauseas. Even thinking about Kris made my stomach twist and tie itself in knots, because I know I was at fault and she thought I was genuine about this girl, about hating her, about how, even though we’ve never had a relationship, she thought we had feelings for each other. We did. She doesn’t think so. I honestly think that she’s not crushed, though, she’s probably happy that someone like me wasn’t interested in a girl like her. She was probably partying with Michael, Luke, and Calum, out at the club looking for boys cuter and better than me to fall in love with everything about her. A sob shook my body at the thought. I traced circles in my exposed arm like she used to when we would all sit on the couch and watch a silly movie, anything to just be together, the five of us. What even happened?

“I JUST MISS YOU!” I screamed out to the air, fully aware that Kris was out at a club.

I was met with a banging on my door but without my reply it opened and there stood Calum.
“Mate, why are you yelling?”
I looked at Calum.

“You didn’t go to the club with Kris and the boys?” I asked.

“What are you talking about?” he narrowed his eyes at me. “Her and Michael are next door-”

I groaned, this was happening? I thought Michael knew!


“Ash calm down, he’s just comforting her. She’s crying her eyes out.”


Calum’s eyes widened at what he said I presumed. He slapped his hand over his mouth. I sat up.

“Why is she crying? Is she hurt? Do I need to take her to the hospital?”

“I…” Calum left and slammed the door.

I got up and ran out as well, racing next door to Kris.



© 2014 nightlightshemmo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on March 29, 2014
Last Updated on March 29, 2014
Tags: 5SOS, Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, 5 Seconds of Summer, fanfiction


Author

nightlightshemmo
nightlightshemmo

About
i'm kris, i like to write. more..

Writing