Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by nightlightshemmo

“O-oh. That’s cool Ash,” I laughed bitterly, and clenched my hand. “Good for you.”

“Thanks.” He smiled with his mouth but his eyes shone sadly.

“Welcome.” I faked a smile and tried to make it seem real, and waved the two goodbye as him and Sabina walked away, strutting proudly.  Sabina looked back and me and winked nastily, her mouth open and her tongue out, taunting me.

A small sigh left my mouth but I sat still until the door closed behind them and they were long gone. I waited a few minutes, just listening to the quiet tick of the clock that seemed to be growing louder.

Finally, I broke. I pulled my legs up to my chest and dropped my head. The tears sneaked down my face, and a sob broke out of my mouth. My body shook and I sadly accepted it, my own little defeat.

The scene a few days earlier didn’t stop repeating itself in my head.

*

I guess I had cried myself to sleep, whether it be from Ashton or simply myself from getting into this mess or our fight days earlier. I bit my lip and picked at the dry, dead skin that was on it. I fumbled to grab my phone and headphones, placing my headphones and playing a soothing song.

“No, no such thing as to young. Second chances won’t leave you alone…” I found myself drifting to sleep to lyrics that felt too real, too close to my life.

*

Ashton’s POV

 I walked out the door and left her behind, left and got to the point of no return. The girl I found clung to my arm, whining about how we have to walk. We weren’t even out of the hotel but I already knew this was a bad idea, because of her, because of Kris, because of everything else that fate is telling me to do. I’m going in circles, I’m messing things up. And I know I am, and that’s the worse part. I don’t need this fake girlfriend on my arm. I could just tell the girl, Sabina, that she’s not for me and I think I have something else to do, run into the room, find Kris laying there with her headphones in, and tell her everything I want to say. Unfortunately, I don’t think she’d accept that after what happened.



© 2014 nightlightshemmo


Author's Note

nightlightshemmo
feedback? x

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on March 29, 2014
Last Updated on March 29, 2014
Tags: 5SOS, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, 5 Seconds of Summer, fanfiction


Author

nightlightshemmo
nightlightshemmo

About
i'm kris, i like to write. more..

Writing