Part Three: Chaos [POV Detected: Gena]

Part Three: Chaos [POV Detected: Gena]

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

POV Detected: Gena


As we find our way to Jay’s location, my wings beating the air, my fur ruffling in the wind, I think. I let my mind wander.

My thinking is interrupted by something nearly missing one of my wings. Its heat singes some of my feathers.

“Where are those coming from?” I cry out, dodging more fireballs that are sent my way. I see my Serephimbian friends, then I see some of my chat doc friends, the rude one, her boyfriend, his brother, and his son, fighting people who fight with ignis.

“Gena!! Little help over here!!” Byrd calls. I swoop down near her, and help take down a few enemies, trying not to singe my fur. Her purple and blue dress flies around her legs as she does a backflip to take out an enemy. Just as I take off to go help Pitch and Quiver, I see another griffin swoop in.

“Super hoc!!” Wilson calls, Over here, and I follow him to where I see that the Dirthawkers are, fighting off what are apparently reinforcements for Magma and his goons. As soon as I land, a giant net lands on top of me, and something hits my head the last thing I see before I blackout is Wilson and the Dirthawkers trying to fight off the army.


POV End



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on November 20, 2017
Last Updated on August 22, 2018

The Coalition Files By Jay_is_Bluefire, Peregrinator7, and Crazy Dragon Lady


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing