Sincerely

Sincerely

A Poem by nickchidiac

As I sit, alone, in my car pouring smoke from the depths of my soul and matching music to my mood, I am exploring my wire crossing brain. The visions of you are so vivid, that I almost cant contain myself. I want feel your lovely lips on mine while walking through the mall, just because you felt like it. I want to laugh and flirt with you under the eyes of judgers because we don’t care that were “that couple”. I want to drape my fingers through yours, look into your broad brown eyes, and know that in that moment, we are both so at peace with the world that the coldest winds couldn’t shiver our spines. However, you see, I am tortured with the awkwardness of my feelings being afraid to cross the bridge from my mind to my mouth. For rejection lives under that bridge and if my footsteps awake him, I don’t know what he’ll do. All is not lost however, no matter how scared my feeling are of my words, they will never be scared of my pen. So I’ve written to you to express these feelings, in hopes that they will be replaced by romantic and theatrical feelings. So what do you say darling? You wanna catch a movie or something?

© 2010 nickchidiac


Author's Note

nickchidiac
i havent been on in a while. ive been doin a bunch of other cool stuff and really just havent felt like writing or had the chance i guess. anyway this really isnt for anyone in particular, its just how i have felt at times. what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a wonderfully expressive letter. (: It was really cute, and you showed many emotions with it. Great write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Perfect description!
Vivid and powerful :) The heart conjuring courage, cobwebs removed! lol
This is awesome love:)
xx

Posted 14 Years Ago


Adorable. I hope she says yes. I love how you made rejection into a furry troll creature. Very clever.

Posted 14 Years Ago


adore the encircling quality of expression~ very clever metaphor incoporating the 'troll' under the bridge~
and the heart of it is absolutely beautiful~

Posted 14 Years Ago


well, you come back with a bang, i think i've sat in that same car...you've described the situation precisely how it is

Posted 14 Years Ago


awwww i think you write your thoughts well :) you opened your mind up and it was a sweet read. I've felt this way at times too and rejection is very disturbing.. Nice ending. It's great that you wrote it all out ahaha i try saying stuff out loud to myself but it isn't quite the same as pen on paper :) thanks for sharing

Posted 14 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

621 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 22, 2010
Last Updated on October 22, 2010

Author

nickchidiac
nickchidiac

Walnutport, PA



About
Hey my name is Nick. I'm 20 and I like to write. Music is a huge influence in my life and my ipod has 12,000 great songs and is pretty much my prized possession. I write what I feel and that is someti.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..