Try On Some Kindness

Try On Some Kindness

A Poem by NelliKong

Try on some kindness for the day… speak kind words in your vocabulary to say, to a person that’s in need… maybe that person is asking for a plea… maybe that person was just begging on their knees, as they try to recover from the tears they cried… the internal fight of trying to survive… when all of your troubles and struggles are eating you alive… plus the doubt that lives in their mind, but try on some kindness , it’s one size fits all… an act of kindness can cure everything, even if it seems small… that gesture can help see the fall… it’s a unintentional way of getting involved.


Trying on kindness can change the course of time, that person will never forget how you made them feel… the warmth from your kindness melted their chills… the best form of medicine that isn’t a pill… give them inner strength and greater will, to keep going… leave that impression hoping, that your kind act will give them the boast they needed… kindness is the reason to keep breathing… let those words sink in. 

© 2024 NelliKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The world certainly needs more kindness! Very nice sentiments. I enjoyed this poem.

Posted 2 Weeks Ago


NelliKong

1 Week Ago

Thank you so much for reading. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading my poem.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
1 Review
Added on September 2, 2024
Last Updated on September 2, 2024

Author

NelliKong
NelliKong

About
Using writing as an outlet and see where it takes me. Open to comments more..

Writing