Cutter

Cutter

A Chapter by Natalie

   " They're too deep, won't stop bleeding." She said, putting down the knife and holding out her arm for me to look. I grabbed a paper towel and pressed it against the wound until it had stopped bleeding. Picking up the knife, I rinsed it off and cut off the bottom of my shirt. Cleaning her arm, I wrapped it up as tight as I could.

   " Come on, Azumi, let's get you cleaned up." I told her as I pulled her up. Having her wash the blood off of her arm and the knife, I poured water on the floor to help the blood go down the drain. After all the blood was cleaned up, we walked back to our seat where the boy's were waiting for us, a questioning look on there faces.

   " Hey, can we go home early?" I asked, looking at them.

   " You want to go home early?" Kenji asked, trying to look surprised.

   " Yea, we had a little accident, it's fixed now, but I'm tired and so is Azumi." I said looking at Azumi's arm.  After I yawned, I added, " Plus it one in the morning and we have to drop by my house to get Misaki."

   " I don't see why not."

   " Osamu?" Azumi asked, looking at her brother.

   " Sure." He said, grabbing our stuff.

   " Okay, let me call Dad and then we can go."

   After Kenji had called his father, we left our seat's; taking what we had left of the candy and soda's with us. When we got to the entrance, Kenji's father was waiting for us. After Azumi, Osamu, and Kenji got in, I saw Launa.

   " Hey, I need to do something really quick, can I, please?" I asked Kenji's father, Daichi.

   " Sure kid, don't take to long." Daichi called everyone kid, unless they were older than him, then he called them old farts.

   I walked up to Launa, who was across the street. From behind me, I heard Kenji yell,

   " Don't do it, Mizuki!"

   Getting behind her, I tapped her shoulder. When she turned around, I punched her in the face, breaking her nose. Grabbing her head, I slammed it against a brick wall. When she got up, I slapped her, using my nails, leaving four gashes. Walking back into the parking lot, I got in next to Kenji. He was in the very back seat, while Azumi and Osamu, took the front one. When they all looked at me, I said,

   " I couldn't help it."

   " Couldn't help what?" Azumi asked.

   " Beating her up."

   " That's not why were looking at you, we knew it was going to happen." Osamu said.

   " Then why are you looking at me? I'm sure there are more interesting things than me." I said, leaning back.

   " For one, you're sitting next to Kenji, and that show you two gave us after we left the gas station."

   " What show?" Daichi asked, looking at us through the rear view mirror. When we had turned onto the highway, Azumi said,

   " Oh, these two were acting all friendly with each other."

   " Stop saying it like we were doing something bad." Kenji said, throwing his arm around me.

   " Might as well have been, not to mention Kenji carried her for 3 miles."

   " Really? I'm surprised you could hold her that long." Daichi said.

   " Daichi, did you just call me fat?" I said, holding a wrench in my hand.

   " No." He said, as I put down the wrench. " So what were they doing that was so 'friendly'?"

   " Holding hands, Mizuki eating out of his hand, etc."

   " Azumi be glad if you live to see day light." I said, hitting her on the head. We were silent until,

   " We need to drop by Mizuki's place, Dad." Kenji said, moving around a little.

   " Yea, I know." He said, slowing down until he was in front of my house. Azumi, Kenji, and me went in, while Osamu stayed in the car.

   " Hey Azumi, can you go wake up the kid? I need to right a note for my mom."

   " Sure, Kenji stay down here with her."

   " Actually Kenji, there should be a box in my room, it's got a bunch of food and other stuff in it, we need to bring that too."

   " Yes, sir, mister sir." He said, walking up the stairs and too the right, the same way Azumi went. Misaki and I had to share a room.

   They then came back with Misaki walking behind them. When she looked my way, she pounced on me.

   " Hi 'Zuki!" She said, hopping off of me.

   " Hi 'Saki." I stood up and grabbed the box from Kenji. Putting it on the table I went and grabbed another box from the garage. After much reorganizing I managed to fit everything into one box.

   A few minute's passed, we came out. Kenji and Azumi were carrying the box, while I was carrying Misaki. Opening the trunk, we piled the stuff up and after putting Misaki in the black van, we walked back into the house. Grabbing a couple of duffle bags, I shoved all of my clothes into one, along with some of Azumi's. Grabbing the other bag, I headed towards Misaki's side of the room, and put all of her clothes and few toys in hers. Using the large one for blankets, and the small one for bathroom necessities.

   Walking back into my room, I put both bags on the bed with the rest and grabbed one more bag. Grabbing the laptop and a few junk drives, along with my cd's, alarm clock, my portable tv, game systems, and DVD's, I put them all into the bag, and put it on the bed. Grabbing one more bag, I ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

   After grabbing we each grabbed two bags, we walked down stair and out the door without my father noticing. Putting the stuff on top of the box, we all piled back into the van.
   " Are you moving out, 'Zuki?" Misaki said, crawling into my lap.

   " Not yet, Baby, but hopefully soon." I said, kissing her on the forehead. Leaning back, Kenji put a blanket over us and threw his arm over my shoulder.

   " You 'member to take me with you, right?" She said, looking at me.

   " Always." I said, watching her fall asleep. After snuggling in, I felt myself drift off as well.

   " What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be." Kenji said from the doorway. Walking to the door, there was Justin and his mother.

   " Justin and Allen have something he would like to say to you and your friends, Kenji." The woman pushed her son through the door, following closely behind. When they came into the livingroom, I stood up; Azumi hiding behind me.

   " What do you want?" I said, looking at him with hatred in my eye's.

   " We want to apologize about earlier. We're sorry." He said, walking to the front door. Kenji's father came down stairs.

   " What are you doing here?" He said, looking at the two of them. " I told you to never come back here, Daloris."

   " We were just leaving." She said, moving to the door. I had an idea.

   " Hey Allen, come here." I said, making everyone look at me.

   " Why should I?" He asked, backing up.

   " I have your cell phone." I took his phone off the couch and held it in front of me. When he came to get it, I punched him in the face. I whispered in his ear. " Get the f**k out of that gang; and if you touch me again, I will murder you. Same goes for Azumi."

   He ran to the front door, and down the street.

   " What you tell him? I haven't seen him run that fast in years." Kenji asked, making me sit on his lap, seeing as how the rest of the couch was taken up.

   " Oh just that if he touches me or Azumi again, I would murder him. I didn't know he was that scared of dying." I leaned back against the arm rest, looking at the three of them. " I guess it worked."

   " I guess so. Well, let's get you two home. I'm sure your brother is worried, Azumi." Kenji's dad said, digging in the couch for his keys.

   " No, I called him; he knows I'm over here." Azumi said, looking at her phone.

   " Hey 'Zumi, can I stay with you tonight?" I asked looking at her.

   " Please?" Azumi was afraid of her mother, as I was my father.

   " You know I will."

   " So am I just dropping you two off at 'Zumi's?" Kenji's dad asked, standing up.

   " Yea." The the rest of us stood up, and followed him out of the house, too the car. We made it to Azumi's house a few minutes later. We all got out and went to the door.

   " Well... I'll just leave you kids here to talk. Don't take to long, Kenji." His father went back to the car;  Azumi went in to talk to her brother. I gave Kenji a hug, suprising him.

   " I get a hug?" He asked, returning it. Letting go of him, I kissed his cheek. " And a kiss. I have got to save you more."

   " Thank's, and I'm sorry about yelling at you to not follow me home. But you know my dad and..." He put his hand over my mouth to make me stop talking.

   " I know, and I shouldn't have followed you. Sorry, but from now on, I'm walking you home." He said, removing his hand, and gave me a half hug by throwing his arm over my shoulder.

   " Deal, see you at school tomorrow?" I asked

   " Yea. Have fun with your sleep over, wish I could join you."

   " You know you could sleep in Osamu's room." I said, looking at him.

   " Yea, but I don't think Dad will let me, it being a school night."

   " Let you do what?" His dad asked, looking at the two of us. He had walked up when we were talking.

   " Vandalize the mall and get some hookers." I said, making them laugh.

   " As long as he's at school tomorrow, I don't have a problem with it. But make sure you cover up all the camera's." He walked away laughing. Walking into the house, we were greeted by Osamu and Azumi.

   " Hey, is he staying over here too?" Osamu asked, looking at Kenji.

   " Yea, I thought you didn't like hanging with the girls?" Azumi asked, pulling me into the kitchen.

   " Oh yea, thanks. But what do we do?"

   " Apparently vandalize the mall and get some hookers." Kenji said, looking at me.

   " What?" Azumi asked, looking at the two of us. " Did we miss something?"

   " No, only that 'Zuki told my dad that we were going to vandalize the mall and get some hookers. You want to know what he said? He said to make sure we covered up the camera's."



© 2008 Natalie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on September 20, 2008


Author

Natalie
Natalie

Nothing that I can tell you!, GA



About
I live in Georgia with my mother, cousin, and step-father. My brother lives in a jail cell across the country. I have blonde hair, brown eyes, a chuby face, alot of freckles, and am fat as hell. I lov.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Natalie


Mizuki Mizuki

A Book by Natalie