Tears that tear

Tears that tear

A Story by MamaSissy
"

Tears

"

Can't control this river that flows in me. The water comes at me very strong at times. I heard this reflecion once in a very popular movie. Fat rain, stinging rain. Well that is how my tears fall at times.


I have had fat tears, small tears, sharp tears, and at times a lake,s that flow and doesn't stoptill they hit a bank. The bank that holds me all together.

 

I dont know how much longer I can live this way. I fear that one day I will just give in to the pain and let the tears drown me. Or can I be strong enough to say stop, and go on without all the need for living in this manner.

 

I crave love. I don't need attention. I give myself enough attention. It was an art that I found early on in my world. Yes I say my world. No normal person could ever live in this world that i grow in.

 

Come to me and grant me the wish that I desire. Grant me the time to grow and become a new woman. The little girl that is starving wants to grow. I want to feed her. I give her all I can. Still I am unable to help her grow into that lady that she needs to be.

 

The flakes bring me calmness. This powder grants me the way to show her that we can be different. Somewhat normal. With out these grains We can not move forward. This grain of sand that brings us both satisfaction of seeing the light of the day. Without thos flakes all I se is darkness.

© 2008 MamaSissy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on April 19, 2008

Author

MamaSissy
MamaSissy

Houston, TX



About
Short, and very imaginative. Love to write. enjoys reading. I can come up with things to say that may sound very clever most of the time. Half of the time I do not even know what I am saying. Or aware.. more..

Writing