A Big Wish

A Big Wish

A Story by Jason Groth

Kai moaned. He was on his way home from school, bruised and battered as usual. He was tired of being the weakling; the one everyone picks on. Even the younger kids saw him as an easy target.
He kicked a can; it clattered against the wall. A ball of light suddenly fluttered out of it. Kai wondered what on earth it could be. A soft voice spoke; "Kai, thank you. For releasing me, you can have one wish. Name it, and it will be yours."

Kai didn't waste any time in thinking; it was time for a change. "I wish I could control the size of my muscles just by saying "grow" or "shrink"."
"Of course. Just say those words and your body will be filled with power. You can grow as big as you want, but never smaller than you are now. To halt the growth, just say "Stop". This power will never leave you. Goodbye, and thank you again.". With this, the ball of light disappeared.

Kai felt excited now. He decided to test it, so he ran all the way home and up to his bedroom. He shut the curtains, stripped down to his underwear, and then said "Grow.". At first nothing happened. He felt disheartened. Then, all at once, his body began to swell and bloat.
First his legs grew, as if someone had implanted melons. Next, his stomach grew into a hard set of washboard abs. His pecs stretched larger and larger - his entire frame had to change to fit in the raw power. His arms swelled larger and larger as well. Finally, he said "Stop", in a now deep and booming voice.

As he inspected his body, he noticed his underwear were extremely tight. He ripped them off, and his manhood drooped. He was now massive quite literally everywhere. His testicles were the size of volleyballs, his shaft dangled to his powerful knees.

Looking at his new body, Kai knew one thing for certain. He wasn't going to get bullied anymore...

© 2012 Jason Groth


Author's Note

Jason Groth
Just a quick story to get me started - sorry it doesn't go anwhere...

Maybe I'll continue it one day.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on July 11, 2012
Last Updated on July 11, 2012
Tags: muscles, grow, wish, spell

Author

Jason Groth
Jason Groth

United Kingdom



About
- more..