Role of a Lifetime

Role of a Lifetime

A Story by Joy Carver

 I would like to say thank you to all of the participants who showed up for the auditions for the understudy role of myself.  You all showed lots of enthusiasm and some put forth extraordinary effort. However, I have to report at this time there is no need for this role to be filled.  I take my job very seriously and will not be out for any unforseen illnesses, accidents, crisis' etc.  I will report daily for my role through all unforseen circumstances that may arise. I will support my leading man in whatever manner necessary to ensure his happiness and success. I do take my job as a leader very seriously though so I would like to take a moment to lend some advice. You who are desperately trying to be #2 in someones movie, please understand the prime objective in life is to set goals and moral standards high.  Accepting and choosing to be backup is no way to really live.  With a little dedication to self and some one on one self improvement time and you to could find yourself in the leading role of your life.  Don't waste time practicing and trying out for someone elses movie when you could have your very own.  Practice everyday being honest, trustworthy and learn to have relationships that don't involve manipulation and hate. Understand that you must offer more than looks to fully excel in your role. Concentrate on learning all about you and how to love yourself and this will prepare you for your turn.  Don't be haters, throwing jabs at people who are already excelling in their roles.  Learn from them instead cause they are the ones who have gotten it figured out and have made it.  So to wrap it up, thank you once again for coming out and participating. Your services are, however,no longer needed on this set.  I do wish you luck in your next role and hope it is one of a lifetime...if you are just wanting the understudy role in someones life and are content with your #2 spot then they are running auditions for the movie Thirsty down the street...

© 2016 Joy Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on June 21, 2016
Last Updated on June 21, 2016

Author

Joy Carver
Joy Carver

Melbourne, FL



About
Find the best online test series, Video Lectures, Coaching Class Notes for GATE, CA, CS, CPT, NEET, IIT JEE, Bank PO and many more exams. We also provide attractive offers and discounts prices for edu.. more..

Writing
Clean Slate Clean Slate

A Story by Joy Carver


My Paradox My Paradox

A Story by Joy Carver