the most beautiful part of a femineas body

the most beautiful part of a femineas body

A Poem by mournful bear
"

the fault was mine I loved thee outdoors more than her and she left. along with other impurities and repugnancies I have. the more wrinkles they have the sexier. more wrinkles more brains!!

"
not sure how to proceed with life amidst sorrowfulness that is still filling thy petrified heart. should thy eliminate outdoor activities? thy find so much comfort and love on desert and mountain trail hikes that, that may be what led her from thy, along with thy work injury that made thy mentally unsecured. the many outdoor activities, before work injury, I engulfed myself in and her not wanting to come along with me. she always preferred the modern easy way of life. Thy on the other hand was ready, ready for anything that would require me to live outside the way we were created to live. Thy think me loving the outdoors more than her really separated us. we were not meant to be sole mates. she was my third, and last, Thy is a baseball player in most ways, three strikes Im out. Thy will not chase another feminea for romances. three is my lucky number. she being my third intimate mate, thy is not good looking enough to have as many mates as most men thy age have had, yet will remain respectful toward femineas and alway look at the sexiest, most beautifulest part of a faminea's body............................... their EYES!!!!!!!!!! I think that is the sexiest part of a feminea's body. gorgeous eyes, yes will never tire of those Gems.

© 2015 mournful bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on April 6, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2015

Author

mournful bear
mournful bear

Angeles Crest, CA



About
had a love now gone. awaken to the lonesomeness that solitude brings. no friends, no hikes, no job, no, no girl... this the mournful outdoors guy am i. family can be the splinter that you can never g.. more..

Writing