Reawakened

Reawakened

A Poem by Jbuzzon
"

Writing was inspired by a person in my life who in a short time has made a great influence. His name Prashant means Pacific in sanskirt, hence references to the ocean and deeply spiritual individual.

"
Reawakened    

My heart began to flutter at the first sound and size of your waves  
Will I be able to swim in such deep waters?  
Will your waves push me ashore if I begin to falter? 
As I stood on the shore with a fixed gaze, I watched as your waves became quiet and calm  
A glimpse your depth beyond the clearing of murky waters.  
It’s been a long while since I felt the embrace of the warm salty ocean  How I longed to feel this once again.  
I begin moving forward slowly feeling the wetness at my feet, then my ankles, 
then my knees  eventually embracing the whole of my body. 
Suddenly, the calm waves came crashing 
At first I panic, but I listen to my inner voice whispering of no harm. 
My body lays still riding the length of your waves with small shivers throughout 
In little time, I realize there’s no need to swim now.    

Your reflection is the sun, and it’s warmth embraces my soul as it slowly starts to reawaken. 

© 2015 Jbuzzon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love the imagery of your piece. I enjoy reading your words, the image coming to mind, adoring the waves of our emotions take me for a ride. I hope to read more of your work soon. I have great potential, I hope you post more piece in the near future and if you do, let me know, and I will happily review any.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love the imagery of your piece. I enjoy reading your words, the image coming to mind, adoring the waves of our emotions take me for a ride. I hope to read more of your work soon. I have great potential, I hope you post more piece in the near future and if you do, let me know, and I will happily review any.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 6, 2015
Last Updated on November 6, 2015
Tags: soul, awakening, ocean

Author

Jbuzzon
Jbuzzon

Writing
Oh Tree Oh Tree

A Poem by Jbuzzon