9 Months

9 Months

A Poem by Dunlack

Pain keep flowing through me...Oh how I need you so. The more you harm me the more swiftly my pen begins to venture across the page. Our relationship is oh so rocky, but without you I'm just as empty as the minds of the lost and the stomachs of the homless. I remeber the day you walked into my life...I was caught by surprise...You didn't knock, or maybe I just wasn't listening. Despite the abrupt entrance and the slight scare...Our pupils displayed a vibe of temptation like no other...A connection lingered in spirit. Did I really see potential in us? Or was I being deceived by those high leather heels and luscious thighs...Who could have ever imagined pain hurting so good...That night will forever hold a spot in my heart filled diary. Out of fustration, I brag about how much of a b***h you can be at times...Yet who gives a damn...It isn't as if you fall short of those daily visit's. Not only are you my love...You're my medication...Can you believe the "Doc" recommended I lay off of you for a while??...What does he know. Hypotheticaly If I were to O.D, I would be pleased to know that I took my last breath entangled with you. Your thorn like presence continously pricks me as a reminder that we aren't through just yet. The running blood from my punctured wombs produces a "bitter sweet" taste...I must have just bit into the forbidden fruit...Not to mention my fornicaton with Eve...Yes it's true, you have caused me such grief...This is why I'm struggling to understand why I can't let you go. I guess I can blame it on the rewarding feeling I receive when you're kissing my soft spots...Starting from the heart, then moving your tongue up to the brain...Pulling away just long enough to document the damage you have done...Will you marry me?? This proposal has many years invested, so it's only fair to give you a lifetime to decide...If your answer is a yes, my heart shall continue to experience that constant emotional violation...While my mind exercises self expression...Just "till death do us part".

© 2011 Dunlack


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
Added on August 20, 2011
Last Updated on August 20, 2011

Author

Dunlack
Dunlack

Chicago, IL



About
I'm a young writer from the city of Charlotte, NC with the ambitions of being known world wide for my work. I'm a Graduate of Gardner-Webb University, and will be furthering my education at DePaul Uni.. more..

Writing
New Amsterdam New Amsterdam

A Story by Dunlack