Dear Cindy 2

Dear Cindy 2

A Poem by Dunlack

Cindy my heart has arrived at the appropriate address why aren't you waiting?? I understand suspense all to well, but waiting for this verdict has caused an unbearable sweating sensation...I know at this point it's either a do or die. Cindy you must realize I'm willing to pay my debts to you...If you refuse to let me in, I will have no other choice but to give the mortician's door bell a ring off of death avenue...A stop that I refuse to make. Cindy I hate to sound so forceful and repetitive, but I can't control this whirlwind that I've become entrapped in. Honestly I'm having my doubts, feeling I had a better chance with Katrina whom I met some years ago deep down south...Am I ghost like to you?? Even if that may be the case I'm sure the feeling of my absence is luring over you...Cindy I'm warning you!! Please do not force me to grab this pretty little imitation I have of you in my dresser...I really would hate to harm you just as you're harming me. I just cant understand...Why are you doing me this way? Isn't it obvious that I'm literally crazy over you! I still have those bright but vivid memories of your heavenly presence flowing throughout my cerebrum. If only our situation was painless to I...To me...To us...What hurts more?? The mistake I've made of letting you dangle helplessly from my inconsideration, or the fact that i'm just realizing my first letter had gone to a lonely address...Damn you Cindy...Why did you have to pack your bags, and move far away...Did you really have to move to another lifetime??

PS: The mortician and I will be discussing suit prices over tea pretty soon...

 

Sincerely: The darkest love

© 2011 Dunlack


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That last line... I don't whether to be upset or to laugh. I enjoyed this very much, though.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 20, 2011
Last Updated on August 20, 2011

Author

Dunlack
Dunlack

Chicago, IL



About
I'm a young writer from the city of Charlotte, NC with the ambitions of being known world wide for my work. I'm a Graduate of Gardner-Webb University, and will be furthering my education at DePaul Uni.. more..

Writing
New Amsterdam New Amsterdam

A Story by Dunlack