CHANGE THROUGH GROWTH

CHANGE THROUGH GROWTH

A Poem by matt gearhart

 

PART 1-Guided By Fate. Guided by fate not knowing what transpires, and yet I will not hesitate to act on my desires. but now I'm faced with reality, traveling a maze I can't get through, again emotion mixed with reason, can't pretend to know what I should do when life hides what I see as a lesson. I cast aside the eyes I need to see taking from myself the knowledge and acceptance of what may or may not be. PART 2-Transition. But I won't stop from moving on further day by day. Dealing with what I've been dealt til I can find the way. To see the clarity of pain and pain of clarity, can't be afraid of what's ahead, whatever it may be. And live a life of love and pain and struggle to survive, I've learned that its the only way to know that I'm alive. PART 3-Living Destiny. Now that I realize destiny brought me here. I've openedmy eyes and now I see the answers that I've searched for become clear. Living by what I feel inside, emotional points of view, picking up pieces along the way to the life I thought I knew. As time slips by I start to see that acceptance lies within an open mind that cannot be afraid to start again. PART 4-Fond Memories. I appreciate all that I've become and decisions that I've made, I've lived and loved through destiny and that I'd never trade. I'll know that when my time has come and the heavens call me home with body gone but spirit there, my love you'll always know. And realize my gratitude for the love you gave to me. Don't be sad when I move on and remember fond memories.  

© 2011 matt gearhart


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the flow and feel of this. It could easily be a song. Very nicely written, my friend!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2011
Last Updated on June 28, 2011

Author

matt gearhart
matt gearhart

angola, NY



About
im 40 years old and have wriiten lyrics/poems for 20 yrs more..