Freedom Comes

Freedom Comes

A Story by Jennifer
"

Taking the next step

"

 Distractions come from many places. I would think that everyone has that attention disorder. Learning to turn the other cheek is another matter.

  Where would I be if my parents had not divorced? Still in my home town perhaps. Perhaps married to some guy and on god knows what kind of medication. It might be weird how you can see how things could really be. How would one know? The factor is that my home town is predictable. I moved to Boise when I was in high school and I am still here.

   Where would I be if I found a relationship? I would not be facing the turmoil that I face today. I would have nothing to write about and I would not be here today. If I were to have a family, I don't think I would have the time to be on this website. I would not have the time to take the trips nor would I be able to afford them.

   Must I get a pet to fulfill my maternal needs. Well, it may be a good thing. I would have a companion to protect me because I travel alone. Are there many places that are animal friendly? Perhaps not. I will never know the answer to the question. I got nervous of what to do when I had my betta Sushi. I tried to figure out what to do when I had my rat Rascal. I never took very good care of my cats so getting a dog may not be a good option for me. Thus, I would not be a very good parent either.

  It is time to set the distractions aside. Freedom comes when you learn to let go of these. With the release of these perhaps everything would come my way. Only then I will find my true self.

© 2008 Jennifer


Author's Note

Jennifer
I am going on a trip in May, wish me luck!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"Freedom comes when you learn to let go of these." Easier said than done, right? I believe everything that happens throughout our lives serves a purpose, even if it's a cruel lesson. There's a quote that says something like: "It doesn't matter where you came from as long as you know where you're going." When you look ahead to what is possible, you discover you're own potential. Geezzz. Now I sound like Oprah ; )

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like this poem a lot. We ask our selves many question in a life. I like the part about animals. Some people are too busy to tend to the pets. Kids are a full time job. You create a strong poem with a good answer at the end of your poem. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Freedom comes when you learn to let go of these." Easier said than done, right? I believe everything that happens throughout our lives serves a purpose, even if it's a cruel lesson. There's a quote that says something like: "It doesn't matter where you came from as long as you know where you're going." When you look ahead to what is possible, you discover you're own potential. Geezzz. Now I sound like Oprah ; )

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice message, and often this is the truth in man situations so the application can be used in many areas.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 15, 2008
Last Updated on March 15, 2008

Author

Jennifer
Jennifer

Las Vegas, NV



About
I have been writing stories since the first grade and published a couple of stories on Biblioboard. I earned an Associates degree in Communication Arts at University of Phoenix. You can also find .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Jennifer


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Jennifer