18 Thoughtful Questions

18 Thoughtful Questions

A Story by mireyalucia

  1. If you could make a 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say? In 30 seconds you can't say much.  However i would express my wonder at how beautiful the world is, and how humanity is capable of many things that are both beneficial to nature and harmful. 
  2. If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45pm? I would definitely be spending it with family, surrounded by family and remembering the days of joy and happiness, that way I would die peacefully.  
  3. How do you really KNOW anything for sure? I don't. No one does. Nothing ever will go as planned, that's life. Only God knows the past, present and future. I can be confident in something, but that's as far as I can humanly go.
  4. If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do? To be doctor who works in 3rd world countries. 
  5. When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you? If my family is well off and taken care of. I leave nothing out of place. 
  6. What do you regret most so far in life? Not being more adventurous. 
  7. How can you apply the lesson you learned from that regret to your life TODAY? Be more adventurous, do things that I wouldn't matter the outcome. 
  8. What would you change if you were told with 100% certainty that God does not exist? Or if you don’t believe in God, that he does exist? If I was told with 100% certainty that God doesn't exist, I honestly would't believe it. However if that was the case, I suppose I would explore other forms of spiritual expression. I would still live the way I was. 
  9. If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into? Does that person know how much they mean to you? My father's arms. I hope so. He knows I will go to him in times of trouble. 
  10. Do you fear death? If so, do you have a good reason? Death to me is something that will eventually happen. I have accepted it. I am not afraid to die. I am afraid to die early so that I didn't do what I needed to do early. I am afraid to leave the world in a bad state. 
  11. What would you change if you knew you were NEVER going to die? I would start immediately in learning everything. Knowing that I had all the time in the world I would do everything I ever wished with no regrets. With my knowledge I would then apply it to the world, hopefully making it better. 
  12. If you were at heaven’s gates, and God asked “you why should I let you in?”, what would you say? "Because I want to be here. I want to see my grandfather, my cats, my friends. I want to be in eternal happiness forever with you and them. I don't' want to suffer anymore. I want to be in your love, your graces." 
  13. When will you be good enough for you? Is there some breaking point where you will accept everything about yourself? I don't  know when I will be good enough for myself. I have a feeling I will never be good enough. There's to much to change, and no motivation to do it. Fear and Anxiety is holding me back. I have accepted things about myself, and I have also accepted that I want to change myself. 
  14. Is the country you live in really the best fit for you? Europe. Where there is more culture. 
  15. What would people say about you at your funeral? I hope they would remember my smile, my responsibly  my musical tastes, my friendships. 
  16. What small thing could you do to make someone’s day better? Tell them I am thankful for them.
  17. (If you believe in god) would your relationship with god change it all if you were told with 100% certainty that he was actually a she? I would accept it. What is wrong with a female God?
  18. What do you believe stands between you and complete happiness? Myself. 

© 2013 mireyalucia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 12, 2013
Last Updated on March 12, 2013
Tags: 18 thoughtful questions, personal, march, 2013, mireyalucia

Author

mireyalucia
mireyalucia

La Verne, CA



About
Just another dreamer like you, more..

Writing
Alive Alive

A Poem by mireyalucia


What if? What if?

A Story by mireyalucia