Upon Arrival

Upon Arrival

A Chapter by Sunflower

"After 13 whole months of working, I finally did it!" Samie screams after her paycheck comes in. Samie walked up to her mother and cleared her thoart in confidence. *ehem* scoffs Samie. "What would you like Sam?" her Mother asked restlessly. "You said last summer that if I could get a job, get the money, and pay for the whole trip, you would take me to New Brunswhick to go see Brandon." Samie stood up confident and proud of her work and dedication. "Well what about work?" Her mom asked curiously. "There letting me have the next 3 Saturday's off!" Samke says with excitment in her voice. She pulls out a piece of paper with wrighting on it. "It has everything down to the last coffee stop!" She continues to explain to her mother where they will stay, how much everything will cost, and even how much they can spend there shopping. Finally, after Samie explains it all, her mother agrees. "We will leave Tommorow. We can spend a night in Ottawa as well" She decides to spilt up the 17 hour trip into a 6 hour,and 11 hour trip so they can stop by some relatives and her mothers grave stone. Sam runs into her room and calls, Brandon. *phone ringing* *click* restlessly Brandon picks up the phone. "Hello?" with a high pitched, almost squeal, Samie says "Haiii. Guess what?" "What..." He replies still not fully awake. "I'm leaving tommorow to come see you!" Almost instantly waking up! he says "Omg, really? I can't wait to see you!" " Yasss! I would stay on the phone but I need to pack and choose outfits and......" She fades off of her train of thought. "And what?" Brandon says with suspicion. "Oh.. nothing, I've got to go, Love you." she says desperately. "Love you to. Kay baii" *click* He hangs up. She always waits till he hangs up in case he needs to say something else. *After he hangs up she thinks* ~"Whew, If I told him I need to choose my lingre, I. Would. Die." She decides to Skype her best friend, Julia for advice on makeup, clothes, underwear, etc. She finally gets to sleep at about 5 am. When she wakes up her, it's Saturday morning, well... It's 12:00, which is as close as morning as it gets for her. She walks out her room and her mother is sitting there on the phone. *on the phone* "Were leaving at 1:00, so we will arrive in Ottawa at about 8:00. I expect you to have everything packed." *click* she hangs up the phone. Elizabeth asks non-chalantly "Who was that?" "Your brother,Whilst your out galavanting with your peers, I need someone to keep me busy. So I asked Johnny to join us. Her mother says with joy. Elizabeth gets very excited. Johnny is Samie's favorite brother. "As you heard we leave at 1:00. That's in an hour, get a move on!" Says her mother. Sam packs all the bags in the car, and gets ready for New Brunswhick.*6 hours later* "So, are we staying with Johnny for the night?" She asks her mother. "I am, you're staying with Andrea."(her best friend from her childhood when she lived in Ottawa) "YESSSSSS!!!" Sam screams with joy. *After her sleep over her mother comes and picks her up at 1:00pm* "Heyyy Sam!" Says Johnny with excitment. Trying to be energetic she says "Haii nugget!" and hugs him. But she's just too tired. Her and Andrea stayed up all night, no sleep at all. "Get in, we have a long drive ahead of us!" Samie just slowly nods and hops in waving goodbye to her friend. She spends the whole car ride sitting there reading. They arrive in New Brunswhick oftley late. They check into thier motel room and she instantly calls Brandon. *Ringing* *clicks* "Hello?" He says tiredly. "Hey! Uhh... I'm in New Brunswhick now." Almost shouting Brandon responds, "OK THEN COME HERE!" "I was thinking, let's meet somewhere tommorow.... How about at 2:00pm! At," *She looks outside the motel*there's a mall, and a Tim hortens in front of it."Let's meet at the Tim hortens in front of the mall." With a dragged voice he says "Kay, love you, night. She says It back and they hang up. *click* She heads straight for the bath, thinking of him makes her smile. In the bath she shaves her legs, armpits, arms.etc. She bleaches the hair of her face, plucks her eye brows, cleans her nails and pushes back her cuticles. She wants to look her best. It's around 2:30 now and she decides to head to bed. *next morning she wakes up* She looks at the time. Its 1:00. She jumps out of bed and grabs her suitcase. "I ONLY HAVE AN HOUR TO GET READY!!!" She screams. She spends the next 45 minutes getting ready going all out. She has sexy underwear from Le Senza on, fake lashes, BB cream. She's even been eating healthier to look good for him. It's 1:52. She rushes out the door grabbing her head phones and tablet. She walks into Tim hortens and buys a large triple triple. (it's the easy way of saying large coffee 3 milk 3 sugar) she looks around and there he is. Sitting in the corner with a large Ice Capp, She blushes and is resistant to walk over but he looks up and sees her. His eyes shimmer with excitment. She walks over to him and then he stands up. She tries to mutter out hello but she can't. Instead ehhhh just hug each tiger for a while and she starts to tear up. "Omfg it's actually you." Brandon says with a smile."It's actually me" Sam replies. They sit down and try to comprehend that they just actually met each other. "You look very pretty" He says with a half smile. "thanks you look great to " she replies nervously. Even though it's awkward at first, they start to open up. They walk out of Tim hortens and Brandon shows her around Monchton, New Brunswhick. *8 hours pass* "Oh s**t dude, what time is it?" says Samie. She looks down at her tablet and she sees it's 10:12. "Oh s**t, I have to get back it's pretty late." she says disappointed. "Why don't you sleep over?" " I would have to call my mom." she approaches a pay phone...


© 2014 Sunflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on August 8, 2014
Last Updated on August 8, 2014