journal 7 (key to temptation)

journal 7 (key to temptation)

A Story by Sunflower

i'm at my favorite park and i walk up with my bike to my favorite tree that I've grown up with since i was a small child. and this time the tree was different. the tree had a old wooden door in it. kind of like a door from a fairy tale. so being  curious as i am.i try to open it but the door is locked. i now remember that last time i was here i found a key.
the key was made of wood with a twisting pattern towards were you grasp the key. there was a heart  in graved inside the key. so i bike back home and grab it. i look at they key. then the door. the door had a tiny heart shaped window in it. so i put the key in and i gently twist it. the door slowly creaks open. as i pull my hands toward the door i raise my head sideways to take a peek. i see a tunnel.   as i'm walking through the tunnel i hear crying. at the end of the tunnel i see a little girl in a purple dress frilled with white lace on the bottom top and arms of the dress.
"what's wrong "i ask she explains to me that she was walking in the forest looking for berries and was suddenly in here. she said she been lost for a while. there's food,water, a place to sleep and even things to play with. its her dreamland. but she wants to go home. she was about to warn me about something but then her mouth poof'd away. then i see a tall women in a big puffy colorful dress standing right before me. she says to me "welcome to Melody's wonderland.
this is where all you dreams would come true. come to your quarters.. i go along with her. she brings me to a huge bedroom with pink carpet, white furniture, and a beautiful queen sized bed with a pink and white canape over it. it also had it's own bathroom and a recording studio with every instrument ever invented. (it was huge) i wanted to stay there forever. she said i could. but there was only one Little sacrifice. i had to never leave. i was about to take the offer. but then i remembered the little girl. and i said no. so she gave me a amulet to hear any music i wanted as a gift.
over time my temptations to go back grew stronger and stronger so i went back. i told her i wanted to play a game. a game i wouldn't loose at. i want you to hide the flute, violin and trumpet. i told her. if i don't find the instruments in 3 days. i will stay with you forever. and if i do fin the instruments  you have to let me have that room in my house and let the little girl go.
she accepted. you can only hide then in this room OK? she responds with "BEGIN". the flute and trumpet were easy to find with the amulet. but the violin. i still couldn't find and  time was almost out. i went to go ask the little girl.
and i saw the little girl playing the violin... That's Right!! she also mentioned she could play the violin. that last few seconds i snatched the violin out of the little girls hand and yelled. "GAME OVER!!!" Melody came back.
you've played fairly. and won. you may have the child and the room. we walked out the door in happiness. she told me everything when we came out. she put an age spell on the little girl so she's stay young forever.time caught up with her and vanished into thin air. what do you think would of happened if i took it the temptation.?
so children. think before you act.

© 2013 Sunflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on April 5, 2013