journal 5 (My thoughts on the Casey Anthony case)

journal 5 (My thoughts on the Casey Anthony case)

A Story by Sunflower
"

adults and teens may read it i'm just saying children who may be scared by the thought of murder may not want to read this

"
something in the media i care strongly about is the Casey Anthony case.
this case is about a little girl named Caylee and her mother Casey. this case is about
Casey Anthony being accused about murdering her own daughter. honestly i say she did it.
this is why. she had the smell of death in the trunk of the car.
in her web history they found "how to make chloroform "
 just after  someone else reported Caylee missing she got a tattoo that says "Bella vita"
which means "beautiful life in Italian.
the funny thing is she made excuses to her family and friends.
she said that she was gone to grandmas or something stupid.
she never reported Caylee. she was fine with it. the way Caylee was killed was intended and she also borrowed a shovel from the neighbors. they found Caylee in the forest. and you can see in most of her pictures at the
court office. she's either laughing or smiling. your probably wondering. why does a 12 year old care?
well when i'm older if i don't become a singer, i want to be a lawyer. it also disgusts me that they let
her go. not enough info? i could go on with more info!! it is obvious she killed her child. she wanted to go partying. so she knocked her child out with a fume!!! society is really messed up these day's.
Caylee was a beautiful young girl with hopes and dreams.
and her mother didn't like her. in her heart she did. but clubbing was more important.
i swear if i ever got this case. i would prove her guilty!!
it says in the media also that her father sexually touched her.
Casey did nothing about it!! she could go to school as if nothing had happened.
i understand that Casey was abused and sexually touched by her brother and father.
but did they ever take her life? no no they did not.
she should of got help.
but no. she took it out on Caylee.
this is not about Casey.
its about Caylee and avenging her death.
i honestly think that she should of been in jail.
for  1st degree murder. it was obviously planed and obviously intended.
she knows what she did is wrong and its gonna come bit her in the but.
so if my little 12 year old opinion doesn't matter to you?
who cares. we all know she should be punished.  1st degree murder means life in jail.
i honestly hope they do not allow her to have another child.
but she is cruel and irresponsible. 
 just remember the women who is smoking and drinking in clubs while her daughter is knocked out with a fume. is out there, and Caylee's death is injustice.  

© 2013 Sunflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on May 10, 2013