journal 4 ( the condition )

journal 4 ( the condition )

A Story by Sunflower

its the month of the leprechaun  as i'm walking near the school parking lot i hear grunting coming from near my teachers car. i look on the other side of the fence and see a little leprechaun with is coat stuck under the tire. knowing the old Irish tail of when you pinch a leprechauns ear it will bring you to a pot of gold. so with this chance i pinch his ear. honoring the tail he brings me to his pot of gold. OK now for my conditions. he says with a grinning smile." What conditions? oh you didn't know you get 3 wishes. oh great!! but.. i get one. OK what do you want ? i want none of the rules to apply to me. OK so now i get my wishes? yes but you are now my slave. no!! yes now the rules don't apply to me which means i get more wishes and more power, and with my power i make a rule that says you cant break out of my biding . now go to the library and do my essay. fine. at the library i look for a leprechaun rule book. i find one and in the book it says when a leprechauns ear is pulled he gets one wish but if he chooses to wish he is now becoming one with his client until he/she makes her two wishes. i take out this book and i go to the leprechaun that has me imprisoned.  i'm not your servant!! we are now one until i make my wishes. yes but rules don't apply to ...." us!!! i yell" we are one. that means they don't apply to me either so i wish you were back to normal and i wish that i was at home with the gold you owe me. fine as you wish."poof" i'm home and gold oh my beautiful gold!!! you know its really awesome when a old wives tale has some information left out you never know what to expect.

© 2013 Sunflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on April 4, 2013