no love

no love

A Story by Michael Wootton
"

this is about loving someone who doesnt love you back, and how it can take control of your life.

"

No love

 

Have you ever loved somebody, who doesnt love you back.

It is awful, its like a disease. It takes over you, it controls you.

it is like, you want to spend every dying second of the day with them but they only see you because they pity you. They see you every once in a while but they really dont want to know.

 

Do you know how much it hurts? Every day without them is like another knife to the heart. With every single excuse, With every single rejection. Your heart just bleeds more and more. Every day and every night, you just sit there crying your heart out because it hurts.

 

Well thats me, my heart bleeds for you and you are just blind to see,

that i love and all you seem to do is just hurt me. Then you just leave?

Why have you got to do this to me? Why are you making my heart bleed?

Why are you showing no love to me? Are you really that cold hearted? You said that you love, then why have we parted? Why have you left me broken hearted?

You just cant see it, can you? you just cant see what you are doing to me.

 

Some times i hate you, Sometimes i want your heart to bleed.

Sometimes i want you to feel the pain that you have caused me,

but no, im stronger then that, its about time for me to see.

Its time to face the facts, to open my eyes and see that you never have, and never will have no love for me

© 2010 Michael Wootton


Author's Note

Michael Wootton
it is my first one on this website. dont be afraid to tell the truth as i shall take all criticsm in my stride and learn from my mistakes. so tell me what do you think about it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

it is almost like a confessional to self~ a self therapuetic poem drawing light and clarity along each line until the reaility hits home as painful as it may be~ a poem as a step to healing~ honest and open~ a poignant write~

it is unfortunate that in life our love is sometimes disregarded and cast aside with such little thought~

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

it is almost like a confessional to self~ a self therapuetic poem drawing light and clarity along each line until the reaility hits home as painful as it may be~ a poem as a step to healing~ honest and open~ a poignant write~

it is unfortunate that in life our love is sometimes disregarded and cast aside with such little thought~

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked the very first verse alot dude nice flow of words keep it smooth nice job keep writing.
Ted

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

178 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2010
Last Updated on July 29, 2010

Author

Michael Wootton
Michael Wootton

birmingham, souther region/great barr, United Kingdom



About
my name is Michael Wootton, i am seventeen years of age. my writing is more monolouge based, and i tend to write my feelings at the time of which i write them. it is very realisticand most are quiet s.. more..

Writing