Kusari Protection Ritual

Kusari Protection Ritual

A Story by Berniemacsgreatesthi
"

There comes a time in everyone's life where enough is enough, seeing these chain letters infect people's soul, I made this piece with the intentions of ending the problem and giving a solution.

"

Have you ever wanted to get back at chain letters? Been frightened, worried or even petrified they might come true? As I am not a firm believer of these: “Warning! Don’t stop reading” letters posted in the comments of popular sites like: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, I am aware some people do believe in them. Maybe you’re a fearful person and can’t handle such mental torture, however being robbed of your piece of mind, isn’t something that should be taken lightly. Beating yourself up isn’t going to change what you read. There is certain way to rid yourself of these chain letters, but you might like it as it involves summoning a spirit. The spirit is known by Kusari.


Preparations

Before you perform the ritually you should know that once you follow all the instruction you will be under the full protection of Kusari and no chain letter can change this, this ritual will protect you from ever chain letter, photo or message you may might encounter . To prepare the ritual, you will need the following items:


1) A strand of your hair - This represents the time period the ritual will stay in effect.


2) A piece of your fingernail - This represents a symbolical connection between you and the spirit, if someone made a chain letter pronouncing that this is fake and will never work, this item will make this ritual virtually impervious  and ever-lasting.


3) Saliva sample - This item will bind you to the spirit, making it like your personal bodyguard (Note that the saliva needs to be on something like tissue or cotton swap).


4) A piece of paper with your first, middle, and last name name on it- This item is used so the spirit will be able to identify you.


Take the four items, place them in some type of material (ex. paper, cloth, tissue, and etc.), and wrap them together and walk outside. Hold the material tight in your hand and repeat the following phrase four times: “Release my from my chains, free my mind, lay it to rest.” Upon your completion of reciting the phrase, dig a hole big enough to put the wrapped items in, place the items in the hole and cover it completely with dirt. As you go on with you day or night Kusari will be with you, in your room, at work/school to ward off any threatening chain messages. This ritual will be in effect depending on how many strands of hair you buried; one strand will result in 10 years of protection. If you read some type of chain letter and are unsure of it coming true, you now have a way to confront it.


Share this with 5 people and you will get five years of protection…

© 2015 Berniemacsgreatesthi


Author's Note

Berniemacsgreatesthi
Ways to make this piece better and grammatical errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice! I actually like this; didn't notice any grammatical errors. Good job!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Added on September 6, 2015
Last Updated on September 6, 2015
Tags: Kusari, Protection, Ritual, Kusari Protection Ritual

Author

Berniemacsgreatesthi
Berniemacsgreatesthi

About
I am a Artist trying to increase my writing skills. Please respect my writing for what It Is and help me improve It as I will do to yours. more..

Writing