Best Windows 10 Screensavers for Operating System

Best Windows 10 Screensavers for Operating System

A Story by michael bedwell
"

Windows 10, the latest Microsoft's popular operating system, has made its way to home users. Though it is yet to be released in most parts of the world, worldwide popularity has made it a hit with PC

"

Windows 10, the latest Microsoft's popular operating system, has made its way to home users. Though it is yet to be released in most parts of the world, worldwide popularity has made it a hit with PC gamers. As the cheapest Windows OS the money can buy for gamers right now (with $0 price tag), there are many who have already updated their rigs to the latest OS.

Many people think that Windows 10 is not much different than its predecessor, but there are plenty of new features for gamers prepared by Microsoft. DirectX 12 support is one of them which enables high performance gaming on even low-end PCs. Other than this, there are several other things gamers will love about Windows 10.

One such feature is Sleep and Resume which makes gaming and resuming super quick. You can read more about this in our article: How to play video games on Windows 10 . Though, we have already written a list of games that need to be updated before you can get them working on the new OS, but today we will be focusing on screensavers.

No matter how much you love the new Windows 10, there's no denying that it is known for its beauty and attractive animated wallpapers. Every screensaver in Windows 10 brings something different to the table. To give you an idea of what you can expect from this brilliant OS, we have come up with a list of some great looking Windows 10 screensavers.

Residential Lock Screen Theme

The most notable new addition to the Windows 10 collection is this lock screen that offers animated images by default. You can unlock your computer just like you would usually do, but it will feel more special with these amazing landscapes offered on the home screen. You can customize the images, but the stock images are awesome in their own way.

Candy Crush Soda Saga

The best thing about Windows 10 is that it comes with pre-installed apps that you can use without having to download them. Candy Crush Soda Saga is one such game hidden inside Windows 10 which will keep your screen alive with animated candies and bubbles. It has got a simple gameplay, but the extensive levels will make you hooked to it for hours on end. Simply click and play and enjoy this free screensaver.

Space art

If you like colorful cosmic things then this Windows 10 screensaver is perfect for you guys out there �" it offers four different images that look like they're taken from a faraway galaxy. If you're into astronomy and stunning scenery, then this is the screensaver for you �" it's absolutely free and includes all the basic customization features as well.

Sticky Notes 8

Though Microsoft has discontinued Sticky notes app in Windows 10, this new OS still includes an updated version of this nifty tool. The app still serves as a virtual sticky note pad and you can customize the notes to your liking �" it's easy, quick and performs all its functions well. The app also features 8 beautiful HD images that will take over your screen with full animations.

Windows 10 3D Text screensaver

Microsoft has included this new screensaver in Windows 10 to make 3D text appear on your screen. It offers several customization options, but the keyboard will only work with English language. If you want to use other languages then it could be a bit of a problem for you guys out there, but again it has got colorful animated backgrounds that will blow your mind.

3D Liquid desktop

Talking about 3D screensavers, here is another one for you. This screensaver will enable liquid animation on your screen which looks very perfect for showcasing how awesome Windows 10 actually is. It's got 2 modes �" Interactive and Auto play which you can switch between by using the "Ctrl+Alt+A" shortcut. Unfortunately, this screensaver will not work on build 9926 and we hope that Microsoft fixes this bug soon enough.

Scenic view

This is another great looking free screensaver that has got a lot of similarities with the default Windows 10 lock screen images. All you need to do it run and install and let it sit in the background �" no manual configuration required. The images included in this screensaver are of top-notch quality and you will be surprised to see such high resolution imagery on your normal desktop.

Windows 10 lock screen

Though the name says that it's a lock screen, but it can also work as a simple screensaver with minimal features. You can configure the pictures to change automatically every 30 minutes or manually by using the cursor keys on your keyboard (up and down arrow). The images included in this screensaver are all high-resolution and work well with Windows 10, but only one downside is that you can't use it with build 9926.

Enhanced 3D Animated Rainy Windows

Hate the rain? Then this is for you �" it's a simple screensaver that shows raindrops falling on your screen. It doesn't require too much set up and runs in the background once you've installed it. There is also an option to change the speed of animation, but you can only do it from inside the screensaver as there is no settings tab or anything else.

Funny Windows 10 lock screen

Love to make fun of your OS? Then this is the perfect tool for you �" it's a simple lock screen that shows funny images on repeated interval with custom background music and sound effects. There are several other options as well that you can play around with and it's completely free to download.

Constellation screensaver

If you appreciate the awesome view of stars and planets in outer space, then this screensaver is just for you. It shows several different images that look like they've been captured from a faraway galaxy �" there are also options to change the frames between these images, color and size of the text.

Mystify your desktop wallpaper

If you love to change your wallpaper regularly then this screensaver is a must have for you �" it changes Windows 10 default lock screen image with a random picture from a local folder with every start up. The best thing about this tool is that it works offline which is perfect for those guys who are on limited internet connection.

Dell wallpaper changer

This tool will let you cycle through Dell's 3 custom wallpapers automatically with every start up �" there are several other options as well that you can play around with including number of pictures, time interval and more. The best thing about this tool is that it doesn't need any kind of installation and works fine with build 9926.

© 2021 michael bedwell


Author's Note

michael bedwell

No matter how much you love the new Windows 10, there's no denying that it is known for its beauty and attractive animated wallpapers. Every screensaver in Windows 10 brings something different to the table. To give you an idea of what you can expect from this brilliant OS, we have come up with a list of best Windows 10 screensavers for operating systems.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 9, 2021
Last Updated on November 9, 2021
Tags: Windows 10 Screensavers, Windows 10 Screensavers for Oper, Best Windows 10 Screensavers

Author

michael bedwell
michael bedwell

About
Manoj Bhatt is a professional digital marketer, blogger, and content writer working with leading merchant services provider company Host Merchant Services in the USA. more..

Writing