What is the Best  Free Conference Call Service For Small Businesses?

What is the Best Free Conference Call Service For Small Businesses?

A Story by michael bedwell
"

Over the past year or so many free conference call services have emerged. The best of them offer a simple and reliable way for small businesses.

"

Over the past year or so many free conference call services have emerged. The best of them offer a simple and reliable way for small businesses to hold conference calls without having to pay a monthly subscription fee. And they make it possible for those on a tight budget to take advantage of real-time collaboration without breaking the bank. The best conference call services are simple to use, provide clear audio, allow for large groups to connect, and offer mobile apps that make it easier to coordinate when you're on the go. If you've been searching for a free conference call service or online collaboration platform, take a look at these options below.

Some of the Best Conference Call Services:

  • FreeConference.com

The first and still one of the best conference call services, FreeConference.com is a free conferencing service that allows you to make and join an unlimited number of audio conference calls. No matter how many people are on your call, everyone can talk at once with this conference call service. No registration or credit card is required, though it does allow for paid calls if you need more than the free services provide. It's a very reliable way to make conference calls without spending any money at all.

  • FreeConferenceCall.com

One of the easiest ways to set up a conference call, FreeConferenceCall.com offers a free conferencing service that allows for up to 50 people on each call. It's an ideal way to hold small business meetings and share ideas or information with multiple employees or coworkers quickly and without spending any money. The user interface is simple, straightforward, and provides one of the most hassle-free conference calling experiences around.

  • ConferenceCall.com

Another top free conference call service, ConferenceCall.com is a web-based calling platform that allows you to coordinate conference calls for up to 10 participants via the web or mobile app. It's an easy way to have virtual discussions with multiple people without spending any money. The site also offers premium services that allow you to host conference calls for larger groups, record meetings, and share documents.

  • ViaTalk

Offering a suite of communication services including ViaTalk Connect , a free app that makes it easy to set up conference calls on the go, ViaTalk is quickly becoming an ideal way to stay connected with co-workers or clients on a budget. The service offers low-cost monthly plans for larger conferencing needs, yet remains very affordable with its free option.

  • ConferenceMaster.com

With no registration required and the ability to host up to 10 callers on every conference call, ConferenceMaster.com is a free service that's ideal for holding impromptu meetings while you're on the go or arranging conference calls for larger groups. It's also great if you need to set up international conference calls, as its free option offers access numbers in multiple cities across the globe.

  • ConferenceCall.co

Offering a simple way to host conference calls, ConferenceCall.co is a no-frills phone service that allows you to make conference calls without paying a monthly fee. The service offers free conference call access numbers for easy connection, and provides premium options that include advanced features such as recording and transcriptions of your calls.

  • Conference-Call.com

Offering both a web conferencing platform and mobile app, Conference-Call.com is an exceptional way to stay connected with business associates, clients, and vendors on a budget. It's a free conference call service that allows up to five people on a call at once. The site also provides premium services including recording capabilities and international dial-in numbers in multiple countries around the globe.

  • DuktoR Peer-To-Peer File Sharing

If you need to send files between multiple people quickly and securely, DuktoR is a peer-to-peer file sharing platform that allows you to send large files to other users without spending any money. It's great for sending out large video or audio files, or sending presentations to your coworkers or clients when they're not available.

For example, if you need to figure out a budget for upcoming marketing campaigns, you could send everyone involved an email with the presentation file attached. The best part? You can set DuktoR up in just seconds, which saves you time and money.

  • Puffin Web Browser

If you need to access certain web pages or content that's blocked behind a secure firewall, Puffin Web Browser offers a unique solution that allows for easy web browsing on the go. This free browser app is designed to allow users access to content without interfering with your business's security policies or protocols.

And, since it's free and available on both iOS and Android devices, you can stay connected with clients or colleagues via instant message or chat while you're on the move.

  • Google Apps for Work

Regardless of what business you own or manage, Google's suite of free online apps is an affordable way to stay connected with your co-workers, clients, partners, or vendors. The platform includes basic collaborative tools that allow multiple users to share calendars and collaborate on documents in real-time.

The best part? It doesn't matter if you need to access the platform from your PC, tablet, or mobile device�"Google's innovative suite of apps works across all platforms and devices so you can communicate and collaborate anytime, anywhere.

  • Zoho Docs

One of the more affordable options for collaborating with multiple users in real-time, Zoho Docs is a free browser-based platform that gives business owners and managers the tools they need to create documents, collaborate with colleagues, and access all of their files on any device.

And since it's compatible with both PCs and Macs, you can access your important presentations or spreadsheets in real time when you and your co-workers or clients need them most.

  • Skype

If you're looking for a free way to connect with family, friends, and colleagues across the globe, Skype is one of the best options available. The video calling service makes it easy to chat with someone face-to-face in real time, even when they live on the other side of the world.

On top of basic video and chat capabilities, Skype also provides VoIP phone service that's free to use anywhere in the world. This allows businesses to save money when they're calling clients or colleagues who live outside their local area.

  • Hub Dialer for Outlook

When you need to contact multiple people at once, Hub Dialer for Outlook is a free tool that lets you place conference calls right through your Microsoft Office Outlook program. You can also host online meetings or send instant messages with up to 10 people at once, which helps you save time and money when communicating with large groups of people.

Finally, if you're looking for an efficient way to communicate with your clients, management, or members of a department, Hub Dialer for Outlook is a free and easy way to reach out without spending too much time on the phone.

© 2021 michael bedwell


Author's Note

michael bedwell

The best conference call services are simple to use, provide clear audio, allow for large groups to connect, and offer mobile apps that make it easier to coordinate when you're on the go. If you've been searching for a free conference call service or online collaboration platform, take a look at these options below.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on November 9, 2021
Last Updated on November 9, 2021
Tags: free conference call services, conference call services

Author

michael bedwell
michael bedwell

About
Manoj Bhatt is a professional digital marketer, blogger, and content writer working with leading merchant services provider company Host Merchant Services in the USA. more..

Writing