Immensity of Intensity

Immensity of Intensity

A Poem by metaljelly
"

chemicals in the brain, muscle spasms and demon-like bad trip haunting me through the night, hearing and seeing delusions even with my eyes closed; but my first love helped me through all of it.

"
Tonight I'm falling into my own dementia;
but she, the love breaks my fall.
Tonight my moments are the darkest;
but she, the light, will prevent me from being blind.
I shake and shiver because I'm disturbed,
but her hold around me is more than enough to heal.
The natural flow of my mind is insanely perturbed,
but she effortlessly realigns it with her feel.
Tonight love dances so close with hauntings;
I feel so uncontrollably pulled.
Tonight beauty is surrounded by evil things;
I feel so out of control.
This otherworldly bed has one Angel and so many demons.
Her effect is stronger than all of theirs', so this is where I remain.
It's so good my love isn't vain, it's filled with so much truth and so many reasons.
To let her rest, from my twitches I try to refrain.
When I close my eyes I cannot see her; fear starts and it makes me quiver.
When I can no longer see her my mind sinks and my feelings start to suffer.
But when I open my eyes and once again see her the demons atrophy and wither;
when just her presence calms my spirit, I can't imagine a better lover.
I cannot sleep, but most of me didn't want to; the moment was to amazing.
She's resting, yet saving me; she stops the vile from phasing.
Soaking in the day's intensity, so extreme it seemed a nightmare and a dream.
My head is like abyss and she is a beam, the thought that she is all I needed makes me feel so serene.
This is something I've never before seen, I feel as if we're a team and I've never more loved a feeling.

© 2013 metaljelly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on October 18, 2013
Last Updated on October 18, 2013
Tags: good and evil, love, 2C-P, research chemicals, hallucinagene, demons, relationship

Author

metaljelly
metaljelly

Alameda, CA



About
Transplanting into me, the brain of an unstable maniac with a complex in the thoughts, and an itch in the conscience; and yes, I'd like a side of fries with that. I am an observation and a sponge of w.. more..

Writing