three

three

A Chapter by therealMEL
"

Sunday, July 2. 2017

"
Have you ever cried from the insecurity about being fat? I really hope not, cause it f*****g sucks. I mean, I guess I'm not that fat but I still am bulging in places that shouldn't be... Under the bra, the backside by my armpits, the space above my waist, it all seems to happen in that mid section. And gosh, it's bikini season! Where's my bikini body?
My boyfriend has gotten a lot more fit since we first started dating. I could say that I've reversed in my fitness. Today we had a conversation about how I should go to the gym with him and why I don't have any motivation to work out, and I guess it was his tone or the way he said it but I interpreted it as: "He is calling me fat". And you can see where that lead to. So I cried, big f*****g whoop. Why cant everyone be a little fat? At least he is the nicest boyfriend to reassure me against my insecurity and tell me that was not his intention when he mentioned the gym, but it's still my problem and in reality I should probably hit the gym. 


© 2017 therealMEL


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on July 3, 2017
Last Updated on July 3, 2017


Author

therealMEL
therealMEL

About
"Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel. And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new. Just lesser versions of what I've already felt." more..

Writing
lost soul lost soul

A Poem by therealMEL


one one

A Chapter by therealMEL


two two

A Chapter by therealMEL