Chapter 15 - If Both Are Smart

Chapter 15 - If Both Are Smart

A Chapter by Lolo K
"

in here, you can see more of Whinny and Viggos relationship and how theyre handling it, and the support htey have, i think this is kind of cute

"

 

Chapter 15

If Both Are Smart

 

Viggo flipped the channel and then hopelessly tossed the remote onto the coffee table at his feet.  The channel ended on American Idol.  Viggo rolled his eyes to the screen to see Simon criticizing a guy who looked like Elton John.  He wore extremely thick high-heeled shoes, a purple cape, a sequin gold shirt with cuffs, huge and thickly rimmed glasses with rhinestones in the corner, and he wore huge bell bottoms.

“You’re pathetic!”  Simon announced, in his chilling, annoying British accent.  “You aren’t Elton John!  Take my advice, lose the style, get a voice!”  The guy stormed off stage. 

Whinny trotted down the stair and stopped behind the couch.  “You have better style than this.”  She teased. 

Changing the subject, he asked, “Has Kade asked you out yet?”

“No!”  He answered defensively.  “And he won’t anytime soon.

“How do you know?”

“He’s smarter than that.”  She grinned and then headed off into the kitchen.

*~*~*

“Hey man.”  Kade called up his close friend Daniel, also on the football team.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“I need help with Whinny.”  Daniel groaned on the other line.  “No please, I know you and Madison went through a lot, so I was hoping you could help.  So you see how she treats me, right?  Well how would you describe it?”

“Well she’s definitely not mean, just… distant.  I can tell she likes you but just doesn’t wanna get too close.”

“Wow.  Are you sure?”

“Yeah, Madison talks about this kind of stuff all the time to Ashley and Lauren.  They’re pros on this, and so I listen.”

“So… what do I do?”  Kade asked.

“What do you want to do?”

Kade thought a minute.  “I really, really like her.”

“So, ask her out.”

“No. She would say no.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, she’s smarter than that.”

*~*~*

Shawn ran to catch up with Whinny in the parking lot after school.  “So, I was just talking with Kade and he told me about your whole ‘transporting’ thing-”

“It wasn’t me.”

“What?”

“I didn’t do it.  Kade did.”

“How do you know?”

“Either it was him, or me only being able to do it with him.”  Shawn looked at her questioningly.  “It was Kade.  I tried it on Viggo and my aunt and uncle and nothing happened.”

“I thought it was just you who had all these…”  She motioned her hands but couldn’t find a word to fit the missing line.

Whinny nodded.  “I think I affected Kade somehow…”

“How and when did you first get them?”

“I dunno.  The first twelve years of my life I don’t remember and neither does Viggo.  We were both adopted at the same time.  I was thirteen, he was fifteen.”

“Right, that was only three years ago.”  

"Yup."

  “Can Viggo do anything… unusual?” Whinny shook her head.  Shawn shrugged. “Well I gotta bounce.  Catch ya tomorrow!”

 

 

 



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K