Chapter 12 - Reece

Chapter 12 - Reece

A Chapter by Lolo K
"

okay so you meet Reece in this chapter then within the next two or three he disapears, thats cuz hes gunna come back into the sequal

"

Chapter 12

Reece

 

Over the time of one month, the man still hadn’t appeared, and Whinny developed the skill to get out of someone’s thoughts whenever she wanted, but she still couldn’t hear anything from the outside.  More and more every day, her disgust for Kade grew as he went, day by day without changing.  She witnessed his thoughts and words wishing he was somewhere else with someone else.  He had no control of where he was driving his life, and that’s something she didn’t appreciate.

           

“Hey Whinny!”  It came from Reece, the guy she sat next to in four classes. 

“Hey!” Whinny greeted.  Their lockers were also right next to each others’ Whinny was trying to balance books in her arms, while trying to open locker.

“Here,” Reece reached over and grabbed the books. 

“Thank you.”  She replied gratefully as she finally opened up her locker and took them back from him.

“So,” Reece put his arm up on the locker, leaned against it, and crossed one foot over the other.

“So…”  She was automatically set off by his pose.

“I was… wondering if you’d wanna’ go with me to the football game tonight…”

Whinny shut her locker.  “Reece-“

“Hey!” Kade came up to them.  “I need to borrow Whinny for a minute.  Thanks.”  He grabbed her hand and brought her to the soda machine.  “Okay so do you wanna come to the game with me tonight?”  He was definitely more confident…

“I-I’m actually going with Reece.”

“Oh… okay then.  I guess I’ll see you there.”

“Maybe.”

Then Reece walked up.  “Whinny, are you coming?” By “coming”, she guessed he meant German, and she also guessed he planned to escort her there.  She gave him a half-hearted smile to say she was.  Whinny turned to Kade and with a straight face, she nodded, and then left with Reece. 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K