Chapter 11 - Into the Mind

Chapter 11 - Into the Mind

A Chapter by Lolo K

 

Chapter 11

Into the Mind

 

Two weeks of pleading for training droned on.  The rumor Spencer set, had faded out rather quickly, and the group hadn’t seen the man, since the day of the discovery.  Spencer was almost officially knocked out of the group and Kade had dragged Whinny to her breaking point.  So her training began, only to find out that it was only practicing what she already knew.  What’d she expect? Kade didn’t know anything about it.

One day in the lunchroom, Shawn, Whinny and Viggo were all sitting together, dissecting the cafeteria lasagna when Whinny’s attention was drawn to Kade, who was (as usual) sitting with the jocks. She started to think hard about him.  Suddenly she heard his voice.

“Why do I still sit with these people?”

Woah!  There was no way she could hear that from where she was and he didn’t even turn around like he was talking to her.  That was weird.  Then, everyone was gone and she and Kade were now at a Piston’s game, watching not even a team. But the scoreboard was working just fine and they could hear the announcer’s voice.

This is last night’s game.   She thought.   Is this what he’s thinking about? Then everything was gone.  There was a flash of white and then she saw Kade talking to her in the stairwell.  Woah, why was I so mean? ...and why is he thinking about this?  Okay, I wanna get out… how do I leave?” 

“Hey Kade!”  She called.  Whinny cupped her hands around her mouth and tried again. Then, again, the scene changed.  This time she was looking at herself, staring back at her. 

Whinny buried her hands in her head out of frustration.  Suddenly, the wind was knocked out of her and she couldn’t breathe.  It felt as if wind was blowing all around her.  Everything turned black.  Air flowed into Whinny’s lungs as she fell back off the bench seat, to be caught by her brother.  “What happened?”  Shawn asked, reaching over the table and grabbing her hand.

Whinny didn’t answer.  She looked over at Kade and saw him watching her.  She quickly turned away.

“Whinny! What happened?”  Shawn asked again.  Whinny explained everything she saw. 

“How come I’m doing this now, but didn’t do it before?”

“I guess they’re just getting stronger.  You’re progressing Whinny.”  Viggo explained.  “This whole training thing is actually working.”     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K