Chapter 7 - Unveiled Truth

Chapter 7 - Unveiled Truth

A Chapter by Lolo K

Chapter 7

Unveiled Truth

 

“I knew I could test you.” He grinned at Whinny.  Kade helped Spencer up.

“What are you talking about?”  Vince finally made himself noticed.

“She saw it.”

“Stop! Don’t come any closer.”

The man put his hands up in mocking defeat and took a step back.

“She saw it?”

“She saw it.  She saw what was going to happen.  It’s called seeing the future, having a vision.  I guess you could even call it foresight.”

“How’d you know?”  Whinny spoke up.

“I’ve been watching you.”  He winked at her.

“You’ve been spying on me?!”

The man returned to his often-used grin, and then nodded towards Viggo.  “And your brother here.”

Everyone was quiet.

“I understand he knows about your ‘little gift’ as well.”

“How come you didn’t tell us?”  Spencer announced, speaking for the whole gang, as well as herself.

“We weren’t too sure what it was, how it happened, or how long it would last.”  Viggo explained.  The man chuckled.  He had been circling them with long, even strides.

“I’m sorry. I really am, but, my dear, this is forever.”  He was still wearing his creepy, aggravating grin.

“What?  Hold up, what’s going on?”  Shawn was confused.  No one answered.  Whinny stared at the man in shock.

“Unless,” He was still circling.  “Unless you- well there is one way.”

 “What does she have you do?” Viggo glared.

The man laughed and shook his head.

“Why the hell not!” Vince broke back into the conversation.

“What do you want?”  Kade didn’t wait for Vince to get his answer.

The man stopped.  Everything was quiet.  Everything was still.  The man’s smile grew evil.  “Her.” He pointed to Whinny.  There was a frightening dark glint in his eyes. The three guys, almost instinctively, made a human wall in front of her.

Suddenly, the man was gone, and his voice echoed from all around them.  “If you would like to play that way, then go ahead.  But I never lose, and that, is because I’ll do anything, to win.”  And then he was gone.

 



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K