Chapter 4 - Spencer the Judgemental

Chapter 4 - Spencer the Judgemental

A Chapter by Lolo K

Chapter 4

Spencer the Judgmental

 

“Spence! Time to go!  Your bus is here!”

Ten years ago, when Spencer was eight years old, a save-the-whales, go-hug-a-tree, kind of guy in his twenties, thought he’d do the world a favor, and adopt a little kid.  Spencer was that little kid.  He wasn’t the most loving parent she’d hoped for, but he got her out of the orphanage and that’s all she wanted.

Rolling her eyes, Spencer leapt down the stairs and into the bus, just on time.  She scanned the bus for Kade. 

“Hello, boyfriend.”  She said in a jokingly flirtatious way, as she plopped down in the seat beside him.

“Hey.”  He answered half-heartedly.

Spencer turned to another one of the jocks for an explanation. They just shrugged.  Then a girl jumped into the bus, barely dodging the closing doors.  It was Shawn.  She had a bubbly personality, bouncing brown curls, gorgeous eyes, and a nice tan.  Spencer didn’t mind that almost all the guys in the bus looked her way as she walked by.  What she did mind, was her relationship with Kade.  Kade used to have the biggest crush on Shawn and asked her out a couple times.  She rejected him both times and he eventually got over her and they both became really good friends.  Which led Spencer’s thoughts to Kade’s other close friend, the emo kid.  Where was he today?

 

 

 



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K