Chapter 2 - Shawn the Girly

Chapter 2 - Shawn the Girly

A Chapter by Lolo K

Chapter 2

Shawn the Girly

 

Shawn finished fingering through her curls, and then moved on to make up.  When she finished at the mirror, she moved to the closet.  Just then, Maddi called. Shawn picked up the phone, and fell onto her bed.

“Hey girl.”

“Hey, OMG, I totally need to know who are you gunna sit next to on the bus today. I call Andy!” Maddi was Shawn’s crazy, fun-loving party animal, boy-crazy friend.

“Hmm.  I’m not sure.  I really wanna sit by Kade, but his ‘girlfriend’ Spencer’s probably gunna get there first.”  She slipped on a miniskirt. “This is cute.”

“Okay, how about Jake? Or Aaron? Josh? Viggo-“

Shawn laughed.  “I think Viggo is a nice choice.  He’s definitely one of my brothers.  She zipped up the back of a dress, and posed in the mirror. “Not today.” She took it off.

“Whatever. He’s still amazingly gorgeous.”

“Viggo… hmm.  He is, isn’t he?”

“Or, better yet, sit by one of the football players.”

“Oh.  I like that idea.” She pulled on a pair of jeans, put on a tank top with thin straps, and then put on a shirt where the sleeves fell down to her shoulders. “Perfect.  Ok, Maddi?”

“Yeah?”

“I’ll see you in the bus, okay?”

“Kay, bye.”

 

 



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMW
Um I recommend making the switch between characters a bit less confusing. You have a lot of promise as a writer.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K