Chapter 8 and 9 - The Last Look

Chapter 8 and 9 - The Last Look

A Chapter by Lolo K
"

this is the last scene of happiness and pure carefree bliss before the crash so you know what a transition it would be. More of Austin and Lauren

"

Chapter 8

Excited and hyper, the whole gang, plus pets, plus parents, were escorted to the airport in a different limo.

Once they had gotten to the airport, they all piled out of the limo in a tangled mess of people, animals, and luggage.

                Lauren, holding Sydney on a leash, and Nike in her other arm, opened her mouth, but was quickly stopped by a slap on the arm, generously donated by Lisey, “DON’T… scream again!”  She demanded.  Lauren shut her mouth.

                Jamie had been wearing a smile all day, and had been jumping up and down, full of excitement. She and Lauren had been doing that all day long.  Give Lisey another hour, and she would be just as hyper active.  The guys were typically emotionless guys, not giving a care for anything in the world.

                Jamie, Lisey, and Lauren went skipping on ahead, with four dogs, and a pig (the rabbit was left at home), leaving the boys to carry all the luggage.

 

 

 

Chapter 9

“Wow!”  Sam exclaimed.

“What?”  Jamie asked with a sigh.

“I can’t believe this jet is nicer than mine!!!”

                “Oh my gosh! You talked about yourself all the way here.  Just give it a rest!!!”

                There happened to be only fifteen seats on the jet.  Four were taken by luggage, the pets just roamed, and the parents took up five.  Lisey and Jamie quickly claimed the back.  Daniel and Sam sat in front of them, which left Austin and Lauren.  Lauren shyly came and sat down next to Austin, she smiled, awkwardly, and then pulled out her notebook and began to write.

                “What are you writing?”  Austin asked, his voice remaining the same pitch, no emphasis on anything, and not even breaking his dreamy gaze out the window, he was obviously thinking about something.

                Lauren paused.  “My book… it’s the fourth one in the series… I’m an author.”

                “Ah, and your necklace.  A fad, or do you play?”

                She was confused because he hadn’t even looked at her since she sat down.  “I always carry a pick with me…”

                He smiled, and actually turned towards her this time, to reveal a chain around his neck, holding a steel pick.

                Lauren smiled, and the two turned away from each other.  Lauren looked around the plane to see that he had actually brought his guitar with him.  “That was a good idea.”  She mumbled to herself.

                Meanwhile Jamie and Lisey had a nice fun game of I Spy, although, it wasn’t that fun, when all Jamie would spy was every single bird to fly by them.  And Daniel had one heck of a time, listening to what Sam got every year for Christmas, since he was three.  Eventually, the gentle rocking of the airplane, lulled Lisey to sleep.

 



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K