Chapter 7 - Austin

Chapter 7 - Austin

A Chapter by Lolo K
"

okay so this cahpter kind of describes how the group is so tight, they love to play around with each other but they really do care, and its also the start of Austin and Lauren

"

Chapter 7

Austin, Daniel, and Sam all abruptly woke to a brawl between Nike and Etnies.  Austin threw the covers over him, off the bed, and stood up, rubbing his eyes.  Daniel and Sam groaned and burrowed in their sheets.

“Stop!”  He grumbled at the puppies.  “Stop it!”

                Of course, being puppies, they didn’t listen. Austin walked over to them, and pried Etnies’ ear, out of Nike’s mouth, and Nike’s tail, out of Etnies’ mouth.

                Austin, grabbed both the puppies and set them on top of Daniel and Sam, which woke them up really quick.  “Aw man!  Rise and shine!  Our plane leaves in like seven hours!”

                “It’s eleven o’clock already?”   Daniel yawned.  Austin nodded.  “Hey!”  Daniel sat up.  “Let’s go wake the girls up with your drum set!  And Austin, you can crank up the guitar to full volume and play Walls, by Emery!”  Sam plugged his ears just thinking about it.   Daniel and Sam agreed to this plot, although Austin had to sit and connive for a moment, when suddenly an idea popped into his mind.  It was to magnify the sound of the symbols with Sam’s karaoke microphone.  As everyone agreed to this plan, they snuck downstairs to the basement, only to find empty beds.

                “Good Morning!”

                The boys spun around to see Lisey, and Lauren watching Indiana Jones, dressed, ready to go anywhere, and scarfing down candy corn, Christmas M&M’s, and sprites.

                “Where’s Jamie?”  Daniel asked.

                “She went to go check out the sauna.”  Lisey shrugged.

                Then Jamie came out and sat down next to the girls. While the boys were wearing the same thing they were wearing the other day, the girls were wearing their usual style.  Jamie, tennis skirt with a tank top over a short sleeve shirt, knee-high socks, and flats.  Lisey, bermuda shorts with a short sleeve aeropostal shirt, and rocketdogs.  Lauren, flared jeans, shoulder to shoulder, three-quarter length shirt with a tank under it, tied around with a cloth belt, and Chuck-Taylor, black high-tops.

                Sam and Daniel groaned.  Austin walked over to Lauren and plopped Nike down in her lap.  “Here, the two were playing around when we woke up.”  He smiled.

                Lauren returned the smile, accompanied by a soft thank you.  Daniel motioned his hand for all the guys to join him upstairs.  They all trailed upstairs to the daily all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.

 

 



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K