Chapter 6 - Truth or Dare

Chapter 6 - Truth or Dare

A Chapter by Lolo K
"

this is where you see relationships starting to form and also the tention between the guys

"

 

Chapter 6

Let’s play truth or dare.”  Jamie offered.  Lauren picked up the remote and skipped a few scenes. 

“Sure.”  Lisey elbowed Lauren, who had by now, fallen under the spell of the addicting movie.

“…eh…”  She answered.

“Okay then!” Jamie clapped her hands together, once. “Lauren, this one’s to you.”  Jamie and Lisey waited a minute.  “Lauren… Lauren!”

Lauren waved her hand at them.  “Hold on.  This is the part where Frodo gets stabbed by that creepy wraith!” 

A few minutes went by and when the scene was over, Jamie said, “Okay, now can we play?” 

Lauren waved her hand at them again.  “Hold on, this is the Flight to the Ford, when she gets chased by all the wraiths!”

A few more minutes went by.  When the scene was over, Lisey picked up the remote and turned it off.  “If you have to be watching something, then watch this.”  She handed her, the Back to the Future Part II DVD.

“Can’t I watch Pirates of the Caribbean?!”

“No!”

Lauren squeaked with excitement as she switched past a couple scenes.

“What?”  Jamie growled.

“Okay, Okay, see that little kid there,”   She paused the screen on him.  “By the vending machine, in the red hat, that’s Elijah Wood!!!  A.k.a.…  FRODO!!!!” 

Lisey and Jamie groaned.  “Lauren,” Lisey tried to reason.  “We’re going to make you watch Star Wars if you don’t stop.”

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Does that mean I can watch the Lord of the Rings if I pay attention to you guys?”

Lisey reluctantly nodded her head.  The happy Lauren stuck back in the Fellowship and turned around to face Lisey and Jamie.  The girls, watching the Lord of the Rings, suffocating their new pets with love, started playing a very girly game of truth or dare. Little did they know that all the guys were eavesdropping in the temporarily stationary elevator. 

“This is boring, I’m leaving!”  Daniel whispered, standing up.

“No!”  Sam grabbed Daniel’s sleeve and pulled him down, sending him quietly toppling over Austin.

“Listen, they’re getting to the good part.”

“Lauren, who do you like?”  Lisey asked.

“Lisey, it’s supposed to be a yes or no question.” Jamie contradicted.

“Okay then, do you like Sam?”

Lauren giggled.  “Okay, I’ll tell you who I like…”

The boys in the elevator stood rock still, with their ears on alert.

Lauren giggled again.

“C’mon.  Please tell us.”  Lisey pleaded, annoyed.

“Okay, okay.”  Lauren burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?”  Jamie asked.

“Oh my gosh!”  Lisey exclaimed.

“What?”

“Well, she’s only done this twice before, in fifth grade, but he turned out to be a jerk, and a couple hours earlier, when she and I went to go search the mini fridge for a sprite.”

“… so?”

“Soooooo she only does this when she likes someone so extremely much!”

“Okay!”  Lauren took a big breath.  “I like… alright, have a huge crush on…” the anticipation was killing the two girls, as well as the guys. “Austin!”  She let out a big sigh, and her face was lit with a grin.  The other two just looked at each other and smiled at the all around thought of Lauren.  Having a “crush” was rare for her, and when she did like someone, she liked them a lot.  A thin smile spread across Austin’s face, Daniel laughed at the whole idea of her liking him, and Sam, being short tempered and all, turned to Austin with the look of death, like if he had ping-pong ball vision, Austin would have been pelted to death.  Daniel punched the two in the shoulder in a friendly mannor.  “Shhh… you guys, Jamie’s turn.”

“Jamie?” Lisey said, again ignoring the rules of the petty game.

Jamie was straightforward about the whole thing.  “Sam.”  She giggled.  It was cute, but she needed someone more deserving.  Lauren and Lisey started to laugh.

The boys, intently listening, turned to each other.  Sam felt pretty proud, but the other two didn’t care.  The boys shut up and listened to Lisey answering.  She was pretty straightforward as well.

“Daniel.”  She answered.

Daniel smiled. Austin smiled in an awkward, congratulating way.

 “You like Lisey?”  Austin asked.  “That’s cool.”

“I didn’t know that!” Sam exclaimed in more than a whisper.  Fortunately the girls didn’t hear it. 

“There’s a lot of things about me you don’t know.”  Daniel retorted.

After the girl finished hysterically laughing at Jamie’s choice in guys, they sat back, and quietly watched the movie.  The boys snuck out of the elevator and upstairs to Sam’s bedroom suite.



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K