Chapter 4 and 5 - Sam

Chapter 4 and 5 - Sam

A Chapter by Lolo K
"

these two chapters are still describing their simple lives of happiness, just trying to engrane in your mind a simple picture of a group of carefree friends that dont have anything to worry about yet. It also give you a little insight to Sams character

"

Chapter 4

 

The day before the trip, they all met up at Pizza Hut.  So they all ventured inside, while their parents left to go do some other boring stuff that grownups enjoy.  The Pizza Hut guy that was serving them was Arabic and they didn’t understand a word he said, so they just pointed to what they wanted on the menu, and smiled and nodded to everything he said.

       Lisey and Jamie went straight for the salad bar, while Daniel, Sam, and Lauren had a race to see who could eat a whole pizza and chug down a full pitcher of Coke first.  Daniel was the winner.

       They all laughed, took pictures, and had more fun than they had ever had before.  Before long, it was time to leave, so everyone left to the bathroom to leave Sam to pay the bill.  Then they all exited the restaurant that now held good memories for them. 

       “Oh.”

       “My.”

       “Gosh!”

       Jamie, Lauren, and Lisey exclaimed, respectively, as they found themselves staring at a blue, hummer limo.  The driver got out and opened the door for them. 

       “What about our parents?”  Jamie asked.

       “They’re already there.”  Sam answered casually, sliding into the limo.  The other four followed.

 

Chapter 5

 

The girls walked into Sam basement and saw what kids dreamed Heaven to be:  soda bar, arcade games, ping-pong/pool table, big-screen HDTV, neon beanbags all over the place, five laptops to form a right angle, and fit the desk they were sitting on, etc.

       Sam and Daniel walked up behind the girls.

       “So,” Sam had a cocky tone in his voice.  “You like it?”

       He received three harmonizing screams as Lauren ran to the soda bar, Jamie ran to a lime green beanbag, and Lisey ran to the laptops. Daniel took one step and tripped. 

       “What the… “He looked over his shoulder.  There sitting on his back was a tabby cat licking its paw. 

       Jamie awed as she ran over to the cat, causing Lisey to come as well.

       “What’s his name?”  Lisey asked as she stroked the cat’s paw. 

       “Amanda.”  Sam answered.  He seemed a little proud of the name. 

       “Aw.  That’s cute; Amanda Tabby cat.   Wow, sounds like a person’s name or something.”  Jamie commented. 

       “Okay, well I got all of you gifts.”

       Right then, as if it was practiced, maids and butlers entered the room holding giant boxes that they rested on the ground. 

       “But first!  I would like to give way a special gift” He grinned.

       The two guys and the servants in the background all turned their heads towards the three girls.

       “Okay, close your eyes.”

       They closed their eyes and they could hear Daniel laughing.  They all opened their eyes on demand.  As Lauren opened hers, she saw Sam’s face right in front of her, she screamed and fell back.  Sam handed her a framed picture of his face.  She reluctantly took it and then looked to Lisey for help. 

       “Hey!”  Lisey thought of what to announce.  “Sam, there are five boxes and four of us… did you buy yourself a gift too?!” 

       “Naw. I do that all the time.  I invited one of my other friends.  If you don’t mind, I bought him a ticket too.”

Everyone shrugged. 

“He should be here any min-“The doorbell cut him off.

The five ran upstairs.  Daniel opened the door, and in walked a handsome, semi-tall strong, teen with a dazzling smile.  He had faded blue eyes, and brown curly hair.

“Everyone, this is Austin.  Austin, this is Jamie, Lisey, Lauren, and Daniel.” 

After welcoming Austin, they all ran back downstairs.  “Who wants to have a DDR competition?”  Lisey offered.

“Gosh!  That’d be so fun!”  Jamie got all excited, shoving a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

Lauren jumped off the counter of the soda bar, and whistled for Sydney.  Sydney came bounding down the stairs, and ran up to her.  “Hey Syd, why don’t go say hi to Austin.”  She pointed to Austin, and Sydney went running over to him.

“Okay, let’s play DDR now.” Lisey said, impatiently. 

“Can’t we open our stuff first?”  Daniel requested.

“Sure.”  Sam shrugged.

Jamie, Lisey, and Daniel eagerly unwrapped the giant boxes.

“Pet supplies?”

Lauren and Austin opened theirs to find the same thing.  Sam smiled at the servants as if it was their cue.  They all turned around and filed into a closet.  Then they each came out holding a string or two, and in front of them, was a piece of balsa wood that was strapped to something. Each piece of wood had one of their names on it.

The five confused guests went and sat down next to the piece of wood with their name on it.  This all happened as if it was rehearsed.

Lauren screamed as she was suddenly knocked to the floor by a violent, yet lovable lick attack. Everyone but Sam gasped and reached to uncover what was behind the wood.

                            Pets!

They all received pets, parent consent, and a ticket for their pet to come along on the trip.  Lauren received a husky puppy, which she named Nike.  Lisey got a rat terrier, which came with a brother (a package dealJ), which she named Crystal and Dingo.  Jamie was given a pig, which was meant to be a joke and was intentionally going to get a rabbit but she loved the pig and got to keep both.  She named them Pigglet and Pippin.  Austin received a German shepherd that he named Etnies, for the reason that the first thing he did was chew on Daniel’s etnies in the corner of the room.  And Daniel was given a Pygmy goat, which he named Kitty, for no apparent reason.

After everyone went insane, introducing themselves to other people’s pets, and fawning over their own, Lisey looked at her watch and noticed that it was 1:09 AM.  The girls said goodnight to the guys, and went over to the TV, and turned on the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

 

 



© 2009 Lolo K


Author's Note

Lolo K
i honsestly dont get the whole "pets" thing or why i added that two years ago

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K