Chapter 3 - Bliss

Chapter 3 - Bliss

A Chapter by Lolo K
"

this is another short chapter where it just shows how the characters are living a good life in bliss and how theyve got it pretty good, the girls are normal, giggly girls and the guys are the regular emotionless guys (no offense guys :)

"

Chapter 3

 

Back at Jamie’s house, her mom gave her all the details.  She called up Lauren and Lisey and they came over to her house.  Then, they called up Daniel, who happened to have Sam over. They got into a subject that didn’t really matter and all, but they were talking about it anyway.

          “Yeah, his uncle owns a lake house up north, so Winston’s up there right now.” Daniel answered a stupid question.

       There was a short silence prior to the outburst of laughter. 

       “Winston?!”  Lauren exclaimed.  “I thought we were talking about your cousin!’

       “Who the heck is Winston?”  Jamie laughed.

       “Sorry, I was looking at my cat when I said that.” Daniel apologized.

       “Your cat’s name is Winston?!”  Lisey burst out.  This was apparently funny to the three girls.

       “Daniel.”  Lauren reasoned, “Did you name him?”

       The girls quietly waited for their answer.

       “…Shutup…” Was his embarrassed answer.

       After they finished their long continuous laughter, Jamie announced the details to them.

      

The next day at school, during lunch, the five held another interesting conversation.

“Hey guys, maybe you could all sleep over at my house the day before the trip.”  Sam proposed.  Girls sleep on top floor.  Guys sleep in the basement.”

       “Hey!”  Jamie voiced. “If you guys get the basement that must mean it’s a good place to sleep.  So how about you guys sleep on the top floor and we get the basement!” 

       “My house, my choice.”  Sam could be very spoiled and full of himself.

       Jamie crossed her arms like an unhappy little kid, not receiving whatever she wanted.

       “…wow.  This is sad.”  Daniel shook his head in pity.

       “Hey!”  Lauren perked up.  “No you’re learning the whole pity thing!”  She was happy she had successfully taught someone something. 

       “Yes but we are the guests in your house.  Our choice to come, our choice of floor.”  Jamie continued the argument.  It wasn’t the best comeback, but it surprisingly worked. 

 



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K