Chapter 1- Getting to Know Them

Chapter 1- Getting to Know Them

A Chapter by Lolo K
"

alright to so this chapter just describes the characters and their personalities, so its a lil boring

"

Together on an Island

 

Chapter 1

This story begins with the unlikely victims of a tragic happening.  Their names were Daniel, Jamie, Lauren, Lisey, and Sam. These seventeen year olds were socially rejected from the inner school group.  The kids there were shallow, and these were their excuses:

Daniel: [Thinks] He’s too good at sports and can never be beaten.

Real Reason: He is too good at sports and jealousy has swept over the school.

Exception: Charisma

 

Jamie: Smart, funny, cute, and a [suck up] to the teachers.

Real Reason: Suck Up is just an excuse to reject her. Jealousy.

Exception: Just really, really, really fun to hang around

 

Lauren: Smart, funny, likes to hang out and [flirt] with the guys

Real Reason: Flirt is just an excuse to reject her. Jealousy.

Exception: Just earned a huge sum of money after publishing the third book in her series. She’s a rebel to the teachers.

 

Lisey: Smart, funny, [little Ms. Perfect, always gets everything right]

Real Reason:  Jealous of perfect grades and never getting in trouble.

Exception:  Funny. Fun to be around.  Always earns a laugh.

 

Sam: Cool, athletic [thinks] he’s too hot… *hah*

Real Reason:  He is really stuck up, and he does think he’s hot *cough cough* but can be cool when you get to know him.

Exception: Rich parents.

They were all hanging out in Lauren’s living room, playing Apples to Apples, sipping  cokes, and pigging out on deliciously unhealthy chips.  Jamie was on her cell with a sports station, called EA Radio Big.

                “Jamie, you know you’re never gunna win, and if you do, it’s not like you’ll be lucky enough to win the family pack.”  Sam commented, slamming his card onto the table.

                “Shhh” Jamie shushed him.

                “I’ll have to choose… pillowcases.”  Lauren said.

                “Yes!”  Daniel announced as he grabbed the card.

                Jamie screamed and put the phone on speaker.

                “… The family pack!”  Jamie sneered at Sam. “Free all expense paid two week tickets to, Caino Island!”

                “How many tickets?”  Jamie asked.

                “Ten free tickets!”

                Lauren grabbed the phone, “Can you bring a pet?”

                “Yes, but it will have to use a ticket.”

                “Okay, thanks!  Call us later for more details!  Bye!” She three the phone onto the beanbag she was just sitting on.

                “You plan to take Sydney?”  Lisey asked.  At the sound of his name, a medium-sized pit-bull/terrier/collie/ a bunch of other things of a dog came trotting into the room.  Everyone awwwwed and started petting him.  He liked the attention.

                “That’d be sweet!”  Daniel announced. “You should bring Syd.”

                Sydney ran up to Daniel and jumped on him, knocking them both to the ground.

                “Hah!  Daniel, you win.”  Lisey announced, handing him the eighth card.

 

 



© 2009 Lolo K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on March 13, 2009


Author

Lolo K
Lolo K

MI



About
i like to write :D more..

Writing
Defiled Defiled

A Book by Lolo K


Defiled - Prologue Defiled - Prologue

A Chapter by Lolo K


Inevitable Inevitable

A Book by Lolo K