A Theory

A Theory

A Poem by MeithaSoekotjo
"

Life experience could change us, to be someone new or strange.

"

This is my theory, a theory about you for this moment.

That you are now becoming a Japanese, in this moment.

What I mean by “in this moment” is the time, since you found yourself almost die, yes that moment.

I guess, that was the moment when you opened your eyes after that turbulent moment.

 

Then voila, you became a Japanese, since that time until this moment.

It might be going on, until you realize it in a moment.

And talk to yourself, “Who am I?”, and “Who is this Japanese man that use my name, my moment/s?”

And “Stop it!” plus “I need my American guy and my American way of thinking moments!”

 

Wait, “I might not that American, American guy, but I am sure I was more American than Japanese in moments!”

Wait, “I know I am not in America but in Japan, I am aware of my location, still I have no at all of Samurai moment!”

Wait, by the way, let me think straightly, that, I know you are American guy who having Japan as moments.

Wait, did I say clearly, if I might never love Japanese man but American man for spending moments?

 

I might be wrong, well who knows if someday I fall in love with a Samurai, it must be a moment.

Now, let’s go back with this moment.

Not that moment when you started doing an idea to be a Japanese moment.

This moment for being just you, the one that I love and I wish for to love for more and longer moments.

© 2016 MeithaSoekotjo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on March 8, 2016
Last Updated on March 8, 2016
Tags: life, love, change

Author

MeithaSoekotjo
MeithaSoekotjo

Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia



About
I am a poetry from my parents and still continuing to be one without any plan in doing so. I live in Bali, Indonesia. I am an initiator of an art appreciation community, Free Your Mind. more..

Writing
Doom Doom

A Poem by MeithaSoekotjo